Administrator
Staff member
La Liga Round 13
Sunday, November 26, 20.45 CET

2761967.png
-
20462440.png

-------

After trip to Torino, Barca are now preparing for a visit to Valencia where they will play against surprise package of La Liga - Marcelino's Valencia who are doing great this season and are sitting in 2nd place and 4 points behind Barca.

From first 11 players we are missing Pique and Roberto while hosts will have to play without their coach as Marcelino got a 2 match suspension last weekend.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Draw wouldn't be a bad result. Hoping for a improvement in our play but I am taking into account match played against Juve and possible fatigue while Valencia is having s full week of rest and preparation.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Draw wouldn't be a bad result. Hoping for a improvement in our play but I am taking into account match played against Juve and possible fatigue while Valencia is having s full week of rest and preparation.

You forgot someone. :p

:andre:

:yuck:

JerseyAddict

We need to win this. This is a chance to make a nice points difference before December/January. This La Liga is served on a silver plate. We need to take it while it is hot.
:laliga:

raskolnikov

Our next 4 away games are all tough. Valencia, villarreal, Real madrid, Sociedad. Luckily since we have leniency due to our lead we can afgord to drop points.
Even if we get 3 points out of those 4 matches it wont be that be a disaster and we eould still be on track for a 90+!season.
So in this match, against an in form valencia and without Pique I hope we win but am content with a draw.

dostoevskij

just rewatched some of our last Valencia away games, interesting that we havent lost at mestalla for almost 10 years in la liga, alot of draws and narrow wins since pep. ( at home we lost some important games against them on the contrary!).

This one screams a draw like 1:1, but i still got the feeling we will win this narrowly!:barcascarf:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Montoya wants to sink his teeth in Barca:

“Mestalla will be a cauldron of noise and the fans can give us a real lift towards the victory we are hoping for,” Montoya told the club’s official radio station.

“We cannot wait for Sunday’s game and if we can sink our teeth into Barca, all the better.”

Neeraj

Can't imagine fatigue being that big of an issue, considering how low tempo the Juventus game was. It was walking pace for much of the game, and Messi, Iniesta and Alba got some rest as well.

I think we've now seen the full repertoire of Valverde and what he's about. So I'm fairly certain we will go into the game looking to not lose. Only difference is we will have Messi, who cannot think of anything but attacking and scoring.

As a result, a draw would be a decent result, and I think that's probably the likely outcome as well.

Home of Barca Fans