Lliga | Round 13: Valencia CF - FC Barcelona 1-1

Alik

. Funny thing is I saw a lot of Spanish flags being hung outside the windows, as if there was a referendum or something.

It's the response in all Spanish cities to the Catalan referendum and independence demands. Its a show of support for the union of Spain.

blastandburn

A draw is okay but after learning that Real Madrid won, I'm really looking forward to a win. Three points would mean a lot.

michelco

I don't think the pessimism here is warranted. As a Valencia fan I can tell you that we've played poorly in our last 2-3 games but managed to win anyway, however due to some luck and bad finishing from the opposition team. I'd love to say I'm confident but realistically it'll be a rather even game where Messi (yet again) makes the difference

i_bleed_blaugrana

Sorry just don't feel good about this one. We just looked so ordinary against Juve that I'm not sure if it's going to be good enough.

Sorry but watching Barça in a 4-4-2 depresses the shit out of me.

clemente

Damn even El Clasico doesn't make me this nervous, this current Valencia project is something interesting, I hope we can completely shut them down.

JamDav1982

Just bc it's hard to win in Italy doesn't take anything away from how dreadful that performance was. It was a great result but it was a bad performance, even when Messi came on.

It wasn dreadful.

Went over there and controlled the game with ease for most part without ever being out of first gear.

Did exactly what needed to do and without Messi for most part.

Could argue it was fairly boring to watch but it wasnt a dreadful performance.

xXKonan

DPlDpb0WAAE0VxG.jpg

Official.

Home of Barca Fans