CL | Round 5: Juventus - FC Barcelona 0-0

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Don't really care about this game to be fair as long as we don't lose for more than 3 goals.

That's the spirit :lol:

Common, it's Champions League night. Barca playing against one of the toughest opponents and having a score to settle with Juve for last year's exit.

Party time :dance:

Messi983

Yeah, but even winning 5-0 vs Juve won't win us any title in November. Of course people will feel better if we'll play good and beat Juve but our only goal is to finish 1st in group and I don't care how we do that. For me, CL is not important until March and we should totally focus on Valencia game. I would play with backups tomorrow but with all injuries we don't really have many options so I assume EV will start a pretty strong if not our best XI.

M

MessiCam

Lol. I can't believe what I'm seeing...

2 convincing wins for Sporting, however remote that may seem, and 2 losses for us and we're out of the Champions League.

mia7007

Vermaelen should start, he will start anyway against Valencia
We just need a draw in this match or win next match to guarantee first place

bodi16

Don't care that much if we'll win, draw or lose, but i want to see some nice football from our players.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Valverde on Juve match:

"There are no favourites."

"Neither us nor them. Of course, I watched the video of the 3-0 in Turin when I moved to Barça, in the summer on the tour and before the game at Camp Nou. I am bored of watching that video."

"I know we have to be prepared tomorrow. All losses help you improve and the wins show the path to follow. They were good last year and I'm sure they're thinking about turning around the 3-0 at Camp Nou [in September]."

Total-Football

Vermaelen should start, he will start anyway against Valencia
We just need a draw in this match or win next match to guarantee first place

would start messi as a CB before i would have recourse to vermaleen. Starting him is just throwing away a substitution because he is going to limp his way out anyway.

M

MessiCam

Let’s see if they can lift their performances when it really matters.

Next two games should be interesting.

Gaudi

Two important matches, while we can afford to lose both this matches can answer many questions.

I think Barca will win this match. Juve is very weak. Messi will score a hattrick, and will become the topscorer in UCL like every year. But yeah Valencia on sunday can be tough for us, so we should replace Messi in 60.Minute.

Home of Barca Fans