Gerard Lopez

messi1995

League record Barcelona B this season: 8W 13D 11L

8 wins and we are in March now. One of the most average coach I've ever seen is Gerard Lopez. But now he will blame the referee and lack of signings. Again he's playing random players over Riqui.. why care about the results?

Some people say it's because Barca B is close to the relegation zone but who brought us there? Yes Lopez with only 8 wins and 11 big L's. Riqui skipped Juvenil A game because of being called up but still subbed on late. Juvenil A has already won the league so give him some chances. Can't wait to this season is over.. Pimienta will surely take over for his amazing work with Juvenil. Imagine Pimienta next season with Oriol Busi, Jandro, Puig, Morey, Cucurella, Miranda, Collado and others.. ahhh can't wait!!

Last edited:

messi1995

Still 8 wins and now we are in april. Some people here will still defend Lopez and hating on me for being negative. but the truth is that Gerard Lopez is a bang average manager. Today Barca B played against Sevilla Atletico, a relegation team struggling to win games.I have no confidence in Barca B playing against any teams in Segunda (even Relegation teams) because outclassing Gerard Lopez is an easy job.

Today Barca B had the chances to win the game, but there are no excuses. Gerard Lopez time is over and I hope Pimienta will take over. I'm not negative.. like you all, I always want the best for Barca and Lopez can't help us with that. The truth hurts, but I'm not gonna stop blaming Lopez. Thats my opinion ☺

Last edited:

messi1995

1 point over the relegation zone with only 8 wins. It's pissing me off especially when Cultural was playing with only 10 men in 55 minutes. Imagine rating Lopez as a decent manager, could never ever be me. I have said stupid things before but admitted it but anybody that still rates Lopez doesn't deserve to support Barca. He needs to fuck off seriously.

Normally I don't care about results and which division Barca B is playing in. but this board won't give any chances to La masia players if the team is playing in a lower division than Segunda A because it's not competitive enough. We have promoted players in a lower division before and they are now legends. Need a better coach tho because development is important, but this year we have to survive..

Raketa10

Literally anyone would be better than this clown. We are going to get relegated plus he didn’t improve any player in this team. All of our players basically lost one year of their development.

Last edited:

messi1995

Ahahhahahaha remember when some people here said I was negative? Loool they actually protected Lopez and claimed me as a negative guy. Gassed him after three wins in row but now what happened? Lopez disappointed you all like I knew he would. The man has only 8 wins and we are in april. Sacking Lopez should have happened a long time ago because he's shit. No youth players will learn anything from this man. Lool Mcguanne over Riqui and Aleña as a RW ahahhahaha. And not only that this board thought that we lacked signings in january, but in the reality it was Lopez.

My dream is to see Garcia Pimienta taking over Barca B now and if he impress (Which he ofc will do) I would like to see this board take a risk and hire him to be the first team coach. Take risk is important sometimes. Pimienta is a good manager with clear ideas and he understand the Barca DNA so hopefully that will happen.

Last edited:

Jallo

Ahahhahahaha remember when some people here said I was negative? Loool they actually protected Lopez and claimed me as a negative guy. Gassed him after three wins in row but now what happened? Lopez disappointed you all like I knew he would. The man has only 8 wins and we are in april. Sacking Lopez should have happened a long time ago because he's shit. No youth players will learn anything from this man. Lool Mcguanne over Riqui and Aleña as a RW ahahhahaha. And not only that this board thought that we lacked signings in january, but in the reality it was Lopez.

My dream is to see Garcia Pimienta taking over Barca B now and if he impress (Which he ofc will do) I would like to see this board take a risk and hire him to be the first team coach. Take risk is important sometimes. Pimienta is a good manager with clear ideas and he understand the Barca DNA so hopefully that will happen.

Hahahaha, you funny 😆 bruh. Lopez wil turn it around,he just needs two more seasons and a few more expensive signings.

messi1995

Pimienta will take over soon 😍 and he will fix Barca B. He's a class manager that get the best out of his players and I hope he can win the final next week against Chelsea.

Home of Barca Fans