Gerard Lopez

Trickykid

Lol he has finally understood it. Mcguane are just a young paulinho so L to the barca fans here that criticized me for being against this transfer. But why are Lopez lying? He has only played Riqui in one game.. rest of the game has been Mcguane over Riqui lmfaoo

Jesus fucking Christ, do you ever stop and listen to yourself? Are you this intolerably obnoxious in real life as well? Holy shit, man...

JamDav1982

Jesus fucking Christ, do you ever stop and listen to yourself? Are you this intolerably obnoxious in real life as well? Holy shit, man...

Like that in nearly every post.

Reads about a 12 year old in La Masia on some tweet and declares it as a true leader/Barca heart that he has liked for years.

Same tedious shite in almost every post. Copies twitter posts to try and sound knowledgeable.

Trickykid

Like that in nearly every post.

Reads about a 12 year old in La Masia on some tweet and declares it as a true leader/Barca heart that he has liked for years.

Same tedious shite in almost every post. Copies twitter posts to try and sound knowledgeable.

Lol lmaaaooo lol lol

Fucking hell...

messi1995

Looool you are both butthurt. What I said was true and there is absoloutely nothing you both can do about it. Not my fault that some people here including Jamdav thought that Mcguanne was a good signing. Now he's butthurt because he took the L. Let me criticize in peace because I was not wrong here.

Lol I meant that he was a barca fan. I wrote "Barcelonista" because him and his family are barca fans. Didn't meant he is a barcelonista like our biggest legends. But okey keep bringing up this. Atleast I didn't
pretended to be an expert and thought Mcguanne was a good signing. You wrote: "Like this type of signing - low risk punt on a player.

Barca B should be buying these types, some experienced players and some La Masia....who want to be at the club and fight for it". Lmfaooo I'm still laughing 😂😂😂

JamDav1982

Looool you are both butthurt. What I said was true and there is absoloutely nothing you both can do about it. Not my fault that some people here including Jamdav thought that Mcguanne was a good signing. Now he's butthurt because he took the L. Let me criticize in peace because I was not wrong here.

Lol I meant that he was a barca fan. I wrote "Barcelonista" because him and his family are barca fans. Didn't meant he is a barcelonista like our biggest legends. But okey keep bringing up this. Atleast I didn't
pretended to be an expert and thought Mcguanne was a good signing. You wrote: "Like this type of signing - low risk punt on a player.

Barca B should be buying these types, some experienced players and some La Masia....who want to be at the club and fight for it". Lmfaooo I'm still laughing ������

Haha go copy some more tweets to pass off as your own.

Yes I think the B team should take punts on some younger players. For that reason quite liked the signing but never had any great hopes for McGuane as like you had barely seen him.

Haha 'took an L'.... some of the shite you spout to try and sound like you have a clue is cringeworthy.

You have barely watched Barca or the B team when claim crap about Song being picked ahead of Thiago or Palencia being in first team squad.

messi1995

Lmfao why are you lying? You wrote that comment in Mcguanne's thread which mean you was basically happy with the signing. You said "barca should buy these types" in a Mcguanne thread looool. What types? Paulinho esque players? You never said anything about that you were unhappy with the signing. I can't find a singel comment in Mcguanne's thread where you have said: "I was against the signing of Mcguanne". You even thought he would develope lool. This is what you wrote: "but seems more like Barca taking a punt on a young player who may develop". That means you had a hope about him developing. L to you lmfao and mate please stop lying about things you have commented before.

Lol I watched Mcguanne the day Barca was strongly linked with him. My cousin is an Arsenal fan and he gave me some thoughts on him. He called him for the British paulinho which turned out to be true after I watched some old games of him.

I watch both Barca and Barca B yes. I meant the signing of Song blocked the playing time of Thiago. He was literally chosen over Thiago in games where Thiago had to sit on the bench. Lol I wanted to have Palencia in the first team squad because he had an amazing year last season. This season he has been okay but I still want him to get more chances because of his hardwork. The boy never gives up and he has been an important player for the B team. There have even been games where Palencia has been MOTM over players like Aleña. Anybody that watched Barca B last year know how good he was. But you act like I said he should play over Roberto and Semedo which is a lie.

JamDav1982

Lying?

You are making things up again.

Make more sense when you copy twitter posts and try to pass them off as your own.

You are lying about watching McGuane before Barca signed him as well.

Song never blocked playing time of Thiago stop repeating that lie as well.

Palencia was not amazing last year at all and that was at a very poor level. Just more twitter repeated rubbish.

messi1995

Lol I admitted that I copied someone else twitter post. My bad, but atleast I admitted it. I still shared the same opinion as him but ok my bad for copying.

Yes I watched his games. You accuse me of lying all the time when you have no arguments. Say whatever you want but I was against the signing, not you. Why was I? Because I watched him and didn't see him as a Barca type of player. Atleast I didn't wrote "Barca should sign these types" like you that didn't even knew who Mcguanne was. But sure you was against the signing.

Yes he did. When this board signed him Thiago got less playing time. Both Song and Fabregas was the reason for that. Facts no matter what you say.

Lol he had an amazing year. I watched all games of him before the promotion and he was one of the best players in the team. Also one of the biggest reason Barca B were promoted was because of him saving our defence. Everybody praised him last season but ofc I should listen to a nobody retard like you lol. Here go and watch some of his game because you took the L. Here is the link:
http://footballia.net/players/sergi-palencia-hurtado. Go and watch some of his games in 2016/17 season.

This was him last season:

The only weakness he had was his offensive contribution, but defensive wise he literally saved our defence. Just ask whoever you want because you clearly didn't watch Barca B play last season. Just lies from you to protect your comments about Palencia.

JamDav1982

No you admitted you had not watched McGuane before he signed and you called him 'surely a talent' at that point anyway so probably worse if claiming had watched him.

That is actually more praise than I gave him and said he was a low risk punt and that he was not some highly sought after wonderkid as some were thinking he was.

The 'English Paulinho' you never mentioned until weeks later and even then you said it was a tag you gave him...now saying it was someone else.

No Song was nothing to do with Thiago getting less game time or preferred in midfield.

Lies much like the way you claimes Barca never tried to sign Dembele in 2016 or Tito was a board puppet.

Palencia was nowhere near good enough to make step up last season. Told you that at time no matter how many twiiter campaigns get behind him. He is not even close to being good enough going forward and is not strong enough defensively to make up for it.

Shame as he has a great attitude but should be nowhere near the first team squad.

Do you still claim to work for youngcules? Or was that a lie to cover up for posting their tweets as your opinion on here also?

Last edited:

messi1995

Lol you can be a talent, but still be shit in the Barca system. I said "surely a talent" because he is a talent like many youth kids, but my point was still the same that I was against the signing. I watched 1-2 games of him before he signed but didn't want to call him the "English Paulinho" until I watched him play for Barca. But I was sure he would be a flop in Barca B. Didn't want to take the L in case he impressed so wanted to wait until he played for Barca B. Lol you heard he was not rated highly, not something you knew by yourself. But even tho you rated him or not, you had a feeling he would develope in Barca despite being not being rated highly. And by the way you said you wanted these types of signing so no reason to lie. I was against it from the start, even said we have Oriol Busi and Jandro Orellana.

Yes he was. There was hard for him to get playing time because of Fabregas and Song.

It was only Robert that talked with him and tried to convince him so I thought Bartomeu had other plans. I was wrong. It didn't make sense to me that Dembele said no to a team like Barca when he knows he's gonna play. I was told by an reliable source that Bartomeu said no to him and it made sense because it was only Robert that talked to him. My mistake.

We didn't talk about him being good enough for the first team. You said he wasn't good enough last year which is a lie. Now you are talking about him playing for the first team. He may not be the best option for the first team, but I want him to get some chances only to test him. Except for his weak offensive contribution he was pretty strong defensive last season. If you deny that then we all know you are just a pathetic scumbag. I think he can be a decent right back backup option and you may disagree but then it's your opinion. But Palencia being good last season is fact so your opinion is irrelevant. So my point is: may not be good enough, but his 16/17 was outstanding good. Literally carried our defence and it's fact.

JamDav1982

I know you were against the signing and you said at the time it was down to him being a 'talen't but already have other players from La Masia.

There was no mention of 'English Paulinho' or anything like that at that point that all came later as you had not watched him when he first signed.

You never said you were 'sure he would be a flop' that was not your initial argument at all.

I have not lied once no matter how many times you repeat it.... I do want Barca B to take low risk punts on players they think can develop.

No you are lying again. Song barely played in same position as Thiago the whole season. Nice try to attempt to add Cesc to the argument when you never in past.

Haha 'told by a reliable source' that Barca said no to Dembele? Aye ok.

No I have said all along I dont think Palencia is good enough for first team squad at Barca and we did have that debate. Again you are making things up.

Again.... are you still claiming to be part of youngcules twitter or is that yet another lie from you after trying to pass of their views as yours?

messi1995

Like I said I didn't want to mention the "The English Paulinho" in case I took the L. But in general I was never for the signing of Mcguane because I watched him play and me and my cousin had the same conlucion on him. I have also said before that we shouldn't buy many random players in the same position as promising players because I will have a feeling that their chances will be blocked. And I was right when Mcguanne played instead of Riqui in many games despite being average. I never watch players we sign old games, but had to watch him because we barely sign English players. I just wrote that he was a talent but maybe should have given my negative thoughts on his ability, but I didn't in case he impressed.

It seemed like you praised this signing. You should not praise Barca for buying these types of player in a Mcguane thread because I will think you was happy with the signing of him. Also you didn't mention you were unhappy either so hard for me to believe you. No point in signing players when they clearly don't fit the profile even tho they don't cost that much. Not happy with the signing at all. You can praise Barca for taking a risk on a technical player like Arthur. Not proven in Europe, but has everything Barca need in the midfielder. But ok if you say you were against the signing of him then fine but you never mentioned it so hard for me to take you serious like you didn't take me serious when I knew Mcguanne was a young paulinho. But okey I believe you.

Didn't meant that. I just think they blocked Thiago's progress by either play Song and Fabregas over Thiago when he was on the bench. or get subbed in to play instead of him. Thiago didn't play many games as I hoped for and much of the blame was because Fabregas and Song were signed.

Gerard Romero was the source. Normally he is reliable but was wrong.

I know what you said. You don't think he is good enough and I think he maybe can be decent backup option. For me still behind Roberto and Semedo, but still decent for me. Thats just my opinion on Palencia, but the lies here is that you think he was average/shit last season which is clearly a lie. He carried our defence last season. I fucking know his weakness is attacking but his overall play was outstanding, especially in defence. And thats fact whether you like it or not.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Like I said I didn't want to mention the "The English Paulinho" in case I took the L. But in general I was never for the signing of Mcguane because I watched him play and me and my cousin had the same conlucion on him. I have also said before that we shouldn't buy many random players in the same position as promising players because I will have a feeling that their chances will be blocked. And I was right when Mcguanne played instead of Riqui in many games despite being average. I never watch players we sign old games, but had to watch him because we barely sign English players. I just wrote that he was a talent but maybe should have given my negative thoughts on his ability, but I didn't in case he impressed.

It seemed like you praised this signing. You should not praise Barca for buying these types of player in a Mcguane thread because I will think you was happy with the signing of him. Also you didn't mention you were unhappy either so hard for me to believe you. No point in signing players when they clearly don't fit the profile even tho they don't cost that much. Not happy with the signing at all. You can praise Barca for taking a risk on a technical player like Arthur. Not proven in Europe, but has everything Barca need in the midfielder. But ok if you say you were against the signing of him then fine but you never mentioned it so hard for me to take you serious like you didn't take me serious when I knew Mcguanne was a young paulinho. But okey I believe you.

Didn't meant that. I just think they blocked Thiago's progress by either play Song and Fabregas over Thiago when he was on the bench. or get subbed in to play instead of him. Thiago didn't play many games as I hoped for and much of the blame was because Fabregas and Song were signed.

Gerard Romero was the source. Normally he is reliable but was wrong.

I know what you said. You don't think he is good enough and I think he maybe can be decent backup option. For me still behind Roberto and Semedo, but still decent for me. Thats just my opinion on Palencia, but the lies here is that you think he was average/shit last season which is clearly a lie. He carried our defence last season. I fucking know his weakness is attacking but his overall play was outstanding, especially in defence. And thats fact whether you like it or not.

You clearly had not watched him play before he signed as you never remotely claimed to know him as a player.

It is a fair argument to be against that signing due to him being in way of La Masia players. That is enough without trying to revise the argument to say 'from start I knew he was the English Paulinho'.

I want Barca B to keep taking punts on players if see something think can develop and never claimed anything about him as being a great player. If that means playing in place of la masia youngster who is ready for b team that is different but that is not really case here anywauy.

Song rarely if ever played in CM when Thiago was on the bench. He did not affect the playing time of Thiago bar maybe one or two games. If that. Thiago still got a lot of minutes but less than season before as Barca played a different formation for majority of season.

Our whole debate around Palencia was how his performances for B team can translate to first team squad. Palencia was solid in third tier and worked hard. Never looked to me remotely close to a player that would make step up to first team level. You claimed he was 'next Puyol'.. 'better RB than Roberto'...'should be promoted with Alena'.... 'will kill myself if wrong' etc.

I never said he was 'shit' and was the first on here to say he had 'Puyol' like attitude but that wont be enough. You need to go back and read that debate again as you dont seem to remember it very clearly.

His overall play was never outstanding. He was solid defensively, had great attitude and not great going forward. All the reasons I said about him not being good enough technically to be an attacking full back at Barca and not strong enough defensively to play at higher level I said at time and still believe.

Third time...

DID YOU MAKE UP ABOUT WRITING FOR YOUNGCULES TO PASS OFF THEIR TWEETS AS YOUR OPINION?

Think I know answer from you ignoring the question.

messi1995

I really watched him play, but just didn't know him 100% because I only watched two games of him. I don't like signings which can affect la masia players, especially if they are average technically. I seriously watched him play and my cousin told me he played like Paulinho and I couldn't agree more after watching those two games for Arsenal and his current games for Barca.

My point is that the signing of Cesc and Song were useless signings. They are one of the reason why Thiago had to be more patient which was hard considering he had two useless players over him. There are no other explanation on why Thiago got less playing time.

I meant he could translate his hard work and attitude like Puyol. It's obvious that Puyol were never considered as a highly rated player for Barca and was even almost sold to Malaga as a youth player. But he worked hard and proved Barca wrong. Palencia like Puyol is not a highly rated player. To be honest he was bang average few years ago, but if you watch him now he has improved. I said I would kill myself if he didn't became an importanr player for the first team in the future. Didn't say he would be the best right back in the history or something. If I ever said he would be better than Roberto then I hyped Palencia too much. Roberto was never a RB so I though Semedo with Palencia as backup could be a better option than Roberto and Semedo. My mistake.

I'm aware of him being average offensive. Maybe he isn't good enough overall to RB for the first team because they have to be good offensive and defensive and also be very good with their feet. I just said he could be a decent option when we need a RB which can defend good. By that atleast as a decent backup option for Roberto and Semedo. That can be atleast some contribution to the first team because you never know who can break through and impress. His hard work and defending skills are very good in Segunda. For me he should get more chances to prove himself so we can see how good atleast his defensive skills are in a higher level. Maybe he won't make it, but then I will take the L if he does that. But I want him to get the chance like a nobody player like Puyol got. But it seems like everything has to be perfect before someone will be promoted. Youth players will have weakness but everybody can improve. His performance in the third level may not get him promotion, but he deserves chances for being one of the most important player for the Barca B before the promotion and thats my opinion.

I didn't copy anything from youngcules. It was from siemprecastro, go and check it out yourself. Lol you are acting like I'm the one that ignores you when you have done the same damn thing before. My question: are you a Bartomeu fan? Looks like it because it seems like you don't like any critics against him.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

You said yourself you copied from youngcules after I called you out on trying to pass their tweets off as your opinion on here months ago.

Then last week were caught out again copying from twitter.

Go check it out.

Are you still claiming to work for youngcules or that given up on that lie now?

Home of Barca Fans