User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 69

Thread: Gerard Lopez

  1. #16
    Barcaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Posts
    26,864
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are wrong. Pellegrini spent 183 mil. in his first 2 seasons.
    Pep spent 414 mil.

  2. #17
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    933
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcaman View Post
    You are wrong. Pellegrini spent 183 mil. in his first 2 seasons.
    Pep spent 414 mil.
    Pep brought in 17 players at 457 Million Euros over his 2 years thus far and Pellegrini brought in 19 players at 417 Million Euros over his 3 years.

    Edit: I didn't see the "In his first 2 seasons". My apologies.

  3. #18
    Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    283
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And what's the point? City has a superb team now but you can't say that the squad Pep had in his very first season wasn't good. KDB, Silva, Kun, Fernandinho, Sterling, Otamendi were all there. Pep offers attractive play but it takes a lot of money. For us it was different,unique... that's why we love him.
    Also, I've never met a Bayern fan satisfied with Pep's term. He didn't improve the team, on the contrary. Don't know why Barca fans defend it that eagerly.

  4. #19
    Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    151
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The board spent money to bring segunda A players in Barca B, but I don't see Lopez improving or developing any players. Money is a solution, but it doesn't mean you will play well. He improved City because for now they are untouchable. People crying because he spent alot of money, but he did it because he took over an old squad. Mourinho spending billions of money even when the squad is young, fresh and good. Pep would easily play well with Mourinho's man utd. And in Bayern you could see the difference between Ancelotti's Bayern and Pep. Both had a good squad, but one man played well with them. Jupp also deserves praise, but he's a good coach. Maybe he didn't win CL, but he did develope several players like Kimmich, Alaba, Douglas Costa, Thiago and Coman. Pep is a master of coaching. I don't ask for a new Pep in the B team, but a good coach that can do his job well by improving and developing youth players with the good squad they have now.

  5. #20
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    16,276
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pep had a hand in the players signed the summer before he arrived as well.

  6. #21
    Senior Member
    khaled_a_d's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Cairo
    Posts
    7,591
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DonAK View Post
    Pep's predecessors spent more money than him, but never played as well or dominant as City are right now.

    Don't see why people constantly compare Pep to everyone though.

    Pep is a phenomenon. You cannot compare every Italian coach to Sacchi either.
    They had broken the record for their transfers past summer, he did spend more than others. Guy has Gundogan and Silva sitting on the bench many games. he had the players his predecessors bought and new players that cost zillions.
    They are playing dominant like never before, but he failed -badly- last year. He is great manager for sure, even if I suspect he might have already won his last ever CL in 2011.
    But one of his flaws has been promoting youth, didn't promote anyone significant in either Bayern or City so far, in Barca promoted 2 players he coached with B team himself, and 3rd one was Thiago whom also played with him -although not so much- in B team too. It was only in 2011/12 when he decided to put all our transfer budget on Cesc and Alexis and we had some injuries that he brought Cuenca & Tello. overall he is disappointing in that regard, if people want to bring a name who cared about youth development then we have to go with LVG or even Rijkaard. Both has strong track in that

    Quote Originally Posted by messi1995 View Post
    1. I never asked for a coach like Pep in Barca B.
    First of all, you brought Pep to the discussion when you talked about Alena

    Second: I talked about you saying same old things that was said about every Barca B coach since Lucho, didn't doubt either Pep or Lucho as Barca B coaches. Both proven afterwards they are one of Barca all time greatest coaches.


    Third: Pep took over a brilliant team from Rijkaard, there is a reason most of his doubters called him for that. That team needed a breath of change and Pep brought it and even more (way more) but it was never a sinking team and Iniesta was a starter before Pep.


    Fourth: Gerard has taken a team that wasn't only relegated ti Segunda division B after 5 years, but also worst team in Segunda division A,had half of the good players moved out (Sandro,Munir,Adama,Halilovic,Patric) , youngest Barca B in years, and a transfer ban. No coach has ever taken a job in such horrible circumstances. He actually brought stability and success to the team in comparison to status of the team when he joined.


    Fifth: Promotion to Segunda A is one of the toughest job for any coach, that is very well known for those who followed it, it was easier for Zidane to win 2 CL than get promotion to Segunda A with a team that was supported by his board more than Gerard. It can't be done with 'individual brilliance" It is an achievement for Gerard, no way around it.


    Sixth: How many other reserve team you watch in Spain? How many other teams you follow in Segunda? How many Barca B have you watched before 2011?
    Because if Barca B is the only one you follow, you can't make statements like :

    You really think a good coach would play shit with the team Lopez is coaching now? No way. A good coach would play way better with this squad no matter what you are saying.

    I'm sure they can perform well in this division with a good coach.

    If Cruyff was alive and watched this Barca B, he would clearly get heart attack.

    A good coach would play way better with this squad no matter what you are saying.

    Finally: I do think Lopez played a part in Alena development, he has improved a lot in his time in Barca B and that can never happen without coach playing a part in it, may be some better coach would have helped him more. I also do think they care about youth development, but it is really tough in Segunda and I think the board doesn't share same opinion I've. Segunda is shitty league for reserve team as it is just too competitive that it is difficult for a team that young to compete in it and the losing environment is never good for youth teams.
    I expect Gerard to actually stay in Segunda this year considering his habit of improving the team in second half of the season, but I think he ran his coarse and shouldn't be renewed. He achieved enough to be considered by liga team in the future but 3 years in B team is more than enough for him and for the club.
    Last edited by khaled_a_d; 22nd November 2017 at 12:24 AM.

  7. #22
    Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    151
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. I brought in Pep as an example of a good coach that can improve and develope his players. Don't have to be a new Pep, but a good coach with clear ideas. If you watch Barca B you can see that Lopez doesn't have any clue on what he's doing.

    2. Yes but we had more than just Pep and Lucho. We had Oscar Garcia? He's wanted by many european teams, even by Chelsea before they brought in Conte. Lopez won't get a offer from big teams. I doubt he will even get a job by a mid table teams in Spain and he's coaching a team that plays in Segunda A. Not many teams will recognize Lopez as a possible candidate to coach their team. Pep got offers from Getafe, Real Betis and Deportive La Coruña. He was close to Getafe until Barca decided to promote him. La liga teams recognized his coaching abilities even though his team played in fourth division in Spain. Do you really think Lopez is good enough to coach Barca first team? He has even a better squad than what Pep had + players with high confidence after promotion to Segunda. Chat to me when Lopez get an offer from a team and succeeds. I know there is a difference between second and fourth division but you can still play well even though you are loosing games. Players develope also by playing well, but as you can see Lopez team plays like donkeys.

    3. Pep never took over a brilliant team. He took over a team that finished 18 points behind their biggest rival which is absolutely disgrace. And not only that, we also finished behind Villareal which leads us to 3rd place. Our fans only accept second place if we are not gonna win the league. We could also have finished behind Sevilla and Atleico too because they were just 3 points behind Barca with 64 points and that would lead us to 5th place. So Pep took over a brilliant team? You mean the same brilliant team that finished 18 points behind their biggest rival, won nothing that year and almost played Europa League? Please don't talk rubbish. Pep took over a team that needed a big revelutionary change. You call it a brilliant team because you hear famous names like Messi, Ronaldinho, Deco, Xavi, Iniesta, Thierry, Abidal, valdes, Puyol, Eto'o and yaya toure? To be honest it looks like a brilliant team, but they never performed in 2007-08 season so no they were not that good as you say. If it's so brilliant as you say then I don't know why they couldn't perform under Rikjaard, but did it under Pep. Now you see? The difference was just Pep so yes my point is it doesn't matter if you are coaching a brilliant team if you don't have clear ideas. Not gonna say Rikjaard wasn't good enough because I love him for what he did for Barca, but Pep was the real deal. Players like Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, Eto'o, Puyol, Abidal and Valdes were starters under Rikjaard, but never showed big improvments until Pep arrived. Pep made Messi the next leader after Ronaldinho and improved him so well, denied Xavi to leave Barca, sold Deco to focus on Iniesta, promoted nobody players like Busi and Pedro from fourth division, improved Thierry, Abidal and and Valdes, and even Puyol by giving him a good CB Partner like Pique. Also bought player that can imporve his squad. And in Man City he's giving a massive improvments to all the players there. The Man City teams looks good on the paper based on famous names, but still they were not playing brilliant until Pep arrived. Sane was not that good in Schalke as he's now and Sterling scores more goals + playing brilliant. Both are big improved by Pep. So no Pep never took over a briliant team. Rubbish from you. I hope you watched Barca Before 2008 because it looks like you are saying they were brilliant because they had many famous names in the squad.

    4. I don't blame Lopez for relegating us the year we had the youngest Barca B ever. I blame him now for not playing well with a more established team. He has good experienced players + super la masia talents that is good enough for this league. Yes players like Aleña, Palencia, Cucurella, Oriol Busquets are good enough for this league like Thiago, Bartra, Roberto, Muniesa once were in the same division. Busi og Pedro were also good enough for Segunda A even thought they played in fourth division. Youth players or not you can still perform in this division, especially with a proper manager. With players like Aleña, Palencia, Cucurella and Oriol Busquets + experienced players Barca bought to improve the squad I expect more. This shit board care about staying in Segunda A so they are buying players that can help them stay, but Lopez still can't deliever. I don't mind Barca B playing in Third or fourth division if we had a coach that cared about development of youth players + play well with some experienced players. Doesn't have to win games unless I see improvments of one or more possible youth players that can contribute in the first team. Lopez has more experienced players bought from the same division than la masia talents, but still can't deliever. I don't see him developing players either. The man cares more about results so he can get a coaching job in la liga.

    5. I give him credits for the promotion, but still not good enough when you are not developing youth players. When the board was clear that no youth players will have a chance in the first team unless they were promoted, then I don't doubt Lopez to beat those farmers in the third divison. The board signed plenty of experienced, also one of the best players in the third division to only reach one goal: promotion. The board never cared about the development until they reached promotion. Please don't compare back to back UCL with promotion to Segunda A. It's normal for Barca to get a promotion in Segunda A and stay there for a couple of years. When you are the biggest team in the third division and you want to imporve the squad to get promotion, you will reach that goal. You will most probably sign the players you want because everybody wants to play for a big team. Winning back to back UCL is tougher because competing with other strong teams are so difficult. Lopez won the promotion because of individually performance by some of his players, but now he struggles because it doesn't work in Segunda A.

    6. Don't have to watch other Segunda teams, neither previously Barca B games to understand that Lopez is average. I'm sure that a good manager can manage this squad, especially when his players have experience to play in second division. You will be proven wrong when Lopez leaves. This squad is good and can be improved by a better coach. Easy to understand that.

    7. Maybe Lopez played a little part of Aleña's development, but I don't think he made him outstanding. I think Aleña needed time to become a complete player in the reserve team and is it now thanks to him improving. I think he needed time to become a more established player in Segunda to grow more and become better. I agree with you that it's competitive, but it's possible to develope here. Thiago played in Segunda A and is now one of the best midfielder in the world. I just want a coach that can develope La masia players.
    Last edited by messi1995; 23rd November 2017 at 03:17 PM.

  8. #23
    Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    151
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another poor performance. A drastic change is needed. The man should be sacked today, but Khaled will disagree and is maybe the only one I know that still defending Lopez.

  9. #24
    Member
    Jallo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    287
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are two types of coaches that a reserve team needs. A coach that has the potential to eventually manage the first team or any other first team in the top leagues or a coach that is good at developing talent. In Gerard Lopez we have neither. It speaks volumes that nobody came calling after they won promotion.

  10. #25
    Moderator
    Galning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    16,450
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fighting relegation with the squad he has... wow. He needs to be sacked to be honest, Barça B is really struggling to play well. Should've easily beaten Almería today.

  11. #26
    Senior Member
    Raketa10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    2,865
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He needs to get fired ASAP! When was the last time we won? He also isn’t improving young players at all!

  12. #27
    Senior Member
    Messi983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    4,557
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've only watched 2nd half yesterday and don't think we were really that bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Galning View Post
    Fighting relegation with the squad he has... wow. He needs to be sacked to be honest, Barça B is really struggling to play well. Should've easily beaten Almería today.
    I think people are overrating this squad. Sure, we have some individual talents and should do better as a team but most of our players are young and/or inexperienced at Segunda level. I'm not a fan of Gerard but I don't think it's fair to only blame him for our struggles. Segunda is a tough and competitive league. Just look at the table, we are only 8 points behind 5th placed Osasuna. You win two consecutive games and you can get into promotion playoff, you lose two and you are in relegation battle. It's like this almost every year in Segunda for 70-80% of the teams and every team goes through a bad period during the season. We are currently in one but I believe we'll find our way out soon. Gerard also had to deal with injuries of key players like Palencia, Cucu and RDG and now that all of them are back I think we'll improve in second half of the season.

  13. #28
    Senior Member
    khaled_a_d's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Cairo
    Posts
    7,591
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by messi1995 View Post
    2. Yes but we had more than just Pep and Lucho. We had Oscar Garcia? He's wanted by many european teams, even by Chelsea before they brought in Conte. Lopez won't get a offer from big teams. I doubt he will even get a job by a mid table teams in Spain and he's coaching a team that plays in Segunda A. Not many teams will recognize Lopez as a possible candidate to coach their team. Pep got offers from Getafe, Real Betis and Deportive La Coruña. He was close to Getafe until Barca decided to promote him. La liga teams recognized his coaching abilities even though his team played in fourth division in Spain. Do you really think Lopez is good enough to coach Barca first team? He has even a better squad than what Pep had + players with high confidence after promotion to Segunda. Chat to me when Lopez get an offer from a team and succeeds. I know there is a difference between second and fourth division but you can still play well even though you are loosing games. Players develope also by playing well, but as you can see Lopez team plays like donkeys.
    If Gerard stays in Segunda he will be in contentions for jobs in Liga, which is better than anything Oscar Garcia has ever got. you seriously believe that he was a serious candidate for Chelsea job? come on now.
    And Pep was a club legend and well known in Spain and recommended by Crujif, he was always gonna get job offers more than Gerard no matter what Gerard does..

    Quote Originally Posted by messi1995 View Post

    3. Pep never took over a brilliant team. He took over a team that finished 18 points behind their biggest rival which is absolutely disgrace. And not only that, we also finished behind Villareal which leads us to 3rd place. Our fans only accept second place if we are not gonna win the league. We could also have finished behind Sevilla and Atleico too because they were just 3 points behind Barca with 64 points and that would lead us to 5th place. So Pep took over a brilliant team? You mean the same brilliant team that finished 18 points behind their biggest rival, won nothing that year and almost played Europa League? Please don't talk rubbish. Pep took over a team that needed a big revelutionary change. You call it a brilliant team because you hear famous names like Messi, Ronaldinho, Deco, Xavi, Iniesta, Thierry, Abidal, valdes, Puyol, Eto'o and yaya toure? To be honest it looks like a brilliant team, but they never performed in 2007-08 season so no they were not that good as you say. If it's so brilliant as you say then I don't know why they couldn't perform under Rikjaard, but did it under Pep. Now you see? The difference was just Pep so yes my point is it doesn't matter if you are coaching a brilliant team if you don't have clear ideas. Not gonna say Rikjaard wasn't good enough because I love him for what he did for Barca, but Pep was the real deal. Players like Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, Eto'o, Puyol, Abidal and Valdes were starters under Rikjaard, but never showed big improvments until Pep arrived. Pep made Messi the next leader after Ronaldinho and improved him so well, denied Xavi to leave Barca, sold Deco to focus on Iniesta, promoted nobody players like Busi and Pedro from fourth division, improved Thierry, Abidal and and Valdes, and even Puyol by giving him a good CB Partner like Pique. Also bought player that can imporve his squad. And in Man City he's giving a massive improvments to all the players there. The Man City teams looks good on the paper based on famous names, but still they were not playing brilliant until Pep arrived. Sane was not that good in Schalke as he's now and Sterling scores more goals + playing brilliant. Both are big improved by Pep. So no Pep never took over a briliant team. Rubbish from you. I hope you watched Barca Before 2008 because it looks like you are saying they were brilliant because they had many famous names in the squad.
    You know how many games our famous "Fantastic Four" was available together in that season? it is 4 games.
    That teams suffered injuries like no other Pep teams had, R10 missed most of the season, Messi,Eto & Deco has missed their fair share of games along others. It lacked depth and hunger. Yet competed for Liga until March, reached both CL & CDR SF. Had this team been healthy like it was under Pep it wasn't gonna end trophyless.
    I watched every game that season, and I wasn't 12 that time either. Rijkaard has handled this team well but team needed fresh start and needed to be healthy, Pep brought the first and we were lucky with the second. But Pep never built that team.

    Quote Originally Posted by messi1995 View Post
    4. I don't blame Lopez for relegating us the year we had the youngest Barca B ever. I blame him now for not playing well with a more established team. He has good experienced players + super la masia talents that is good enough for this league. Yes players like Aleña, Palencia, Cucurella, Oriol Busquets are good enough for this league like Thiago, Bartra, Roberto, Muniesa once were in the same division. Busi og Pedro were also good enough for Segunda A even thought they played in fourth division. Youth players or not you can still perform in this division, especially with a proper manager. With players like Aleña, Palencia, Cucurella and Oriol Busquets + experienced players Barca bought to improve the squad I expect more. This shit board care about staying in Segunda A so they are buying players that can help them stay, but Lopez still can't deliever. I don't mind Barca B playing in Third or fourth division if we had a coach that cared about development of youth players + play well with some experienced players. Doesn't have to win games unless I see improvments of one or more possible youth players that can contribute in the first team. Lopez has more experienced players bought from the same division than la masia talents, but still can't deliever. I don't see him developing players either. The man cares more about results so he can get a coaching job in la liga.
    Lopez got the worst Barca B ever, probably even worse than 2007 team that got relegated to 4th division, he rebuilt that team, he has done the most difficult job for a reserve team coach and that is promotion. You can't give him credit to that and then say"he is bad because of this and that". You take the whole package.
    And good enough for the division? Dude, it isn't just about being good enough, you can have the best 11 young players in the world and they will still get defeated by inferior experienced team. you need experience at that level and talent alone won't get you there.
    Barca B is currently the highest ranked team in all Spanish reserve team, there is a reason reserve teams never do well at that level. No matter how talented they are they will rarely be good enough for such level when they are CU-25 team.
    And both Alena and Cucu has came long way in their development under him, he is already showing interest in investing in youth for a Barca B coach, hell Cucu was one leg outside of the club with the management not interested that much in renewing him until Gerard called him and promoted him. O.Busquets,Abel and Cuenca are promoted into very young age that is rarely happened when Barca B was in Segunda (specially for their positions) and you still give him zero credit for developing players.

    Quote Originally Posted by messi1995 View Post
    6. Don't have to watch other Segunda teams, neither previously Barca B games to understand that Lopez is average. I'm sure that a good manager can manage this squad, especially when his players have experience to play in second division. You will be proven wrong when Lopez leaves. This squad is good and can be improved by a better coach. Easy to understand that.
    That is wrong on so many levels. You simply don't know how good is this team really is unless you see the level of the teams they face and the talents other teams had.
    This is the fault of most Barca fans who are obsessed with La Masia, they never watch other teams and always think Barca has got fabulous talents. It was the reason many thought we don't need Neymar with Gerard here, or that Bartra is the next great CB and the list is just too long to mention.

  14. #29
    Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    151
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. Oscar Garcia was betrayed by this board. They told him that he would get the Barca B job, but instead they appointed Eusebio because Oscar had a close relationship with Cruyff which they didn't like. They literally lied to him and that made him leave. Lopez was just appointed because they didn't have other options. Who is Gerard Lopez? Don't come here and act like you know what really happened with Oscar at Barca. One did wonders with Juvenil A, got la liga offers from teams that noticed his coaching abilities while the the other one is still struggling to coach an established team. Even Cruyff wanted him for the Barca B job, but you think I only prefer Oscar because of him being a cruyffista? Koeman is also a cruyffista, but he's shit. Oscar left the club, did wonders with small teams while Lopez can't even dominate one single game in Segunda A. I' ve watched all of Barca B games last year and I could see that his tactic wouldn't work in Segunda A. He relied on some individually good players to score goals and then parked the bus. Do you really think that is attractive? It worked against farmers, but not in Segunda A. For me he's a mourinho- esque coach which I dislike. Yes he got a chelsea offer after his impressive work with Salzburg, but got la liga offers when he was at Juvenil A. Can Lopez get these kinda offers and succeed? Nope, shit managers can't and I can promise you that. Chat to me when he suceeds and I will take the L. So you think teams were interested in Pep only because of him being a legend + a famous guy in Spain? Then I don't know why Zidane never got a la liga offer. Pep got la liga offers because he impressed with a fourth division team. Chat to me about offers Lopez has got from la liga teams? He's coaching a second division team, so it's easier to analyze him than Pep, but who succeed? Pep. Your logic is stupid if you only think Pep got offers only because he's famous in Spain LMAO. So you think messi will get a la liga job because he's a legend or famous in spain? No way. Some legends become a good coach, others won't. Only becaude he stays in Segunda, doesnt mean he's a candidate for la liga teams if can't play well.

    2. R10 was finished anyway. If he played games or not, it didn't matter because his time in Barca was over. I don't care about injuries because it happens everytime. Is that an excuse for finishing 18 points behind your biggest rival? Nope. Do you know what they missed? A change and Pep brought that. Laporta sacked Rikjaard for a reason because he knew like all of us that his time in Barca was over. If injuries was the problem, then we could have bought some new players but stil kept Rikjaard? Reaching Semi finals isn't enough because trophies matters. Pep unlike Rikjaard improved players like Messi, Xavi and Iniesta. Don't come here and say they played godly until Pep arrived. Messi needed a massive improvments, Xavi was ready to leave and Iniesta was kinda a backup player for Deco. Rest of the players needed a manager that could help them step up. He never built that team, but he improved them and Rikjaard was not the right man to do that after his tragic season.

    3. Like i said I don't blame Lopez for relegating the youngest Barca B ever. I couldn't care if he played shit because it's impossible to play well with only kids. I blame him for not playing well with a more established team, mixed with la masia talents and experienced players. He never build anything lool. His job is to promote players from Juvenil A + play with players the board sign. The board gave him an established team that can compete in Segunda, but he failed because he's shit. His job is to develope players, not get good results. I give him credit for winning promotion against farmers, but not for developing players which is the most important thing. Results are only for the first team, not in Barca B. I never said Barca B is gonna play with 11 young players in Segunda A. I said they are good enough surrounded by some experienced players which can help and protect them. Cucurella was only called up because we had a left back injury. Cucurella future here was in danger because the board wanted Barca B in Segunda because they wanted their youth players to play in a higher division. His contract was renewed in summer, not when he called him up. And by the way Cuenca was not promoted from Juvenil A because he has already Segunda experience with Alcoron. And by the way it's a part of his job to call up/promote juvenil A players and Cucurella was rated highly by the club. There is a difference between trusting a youth player and actually developing him. Many of our youth players plays in a donkey system and it won't help them become better. They are good, but a better coach can develope them better.

    4. I know the level of other teams when they are playing against Barca B. Many of these teams have faced Barca B when we were in Segunda last time before the relegation. The board signed some good players from this division too so no excuse.
    Last edited by messi1995; 30th November 2017 at 12:59 PM.

  15. #30
    Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    151
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another game defeated, another shit game. But khaled will say Gerard Lopez changed barca B games completely. Can't find a singel socis, journalist or fans around the world that like Lopez except for Khaled.
    Last edited by messi1995; 3rd December 2017 at 12:34 AM.