Coutinho or Griezmann?

• Coutinho

Votes: 58 63.7%
  • Griezmann

Votes: 33 36.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

serghei

Coutinho. He would link up with Messi like crazy. And he's a bit younger than Griezmann. But really, those 2 and a CB should be our transfers, with 5-6 players being sold. Both are super skilled with the ball at their feet and are good in combinations. Altruistic players as well and pretty fast, with good pace. Would fit us like a glove.

Last edited:

JerseyAddict

As much our CF needs to sort out his shit we need WC mid cause Iniesta aint gonna be younger.

I would take all 2 of them ;)

JamDav1982

Eriksen or Fekir.

I don't want that fucking choker anywhere near Barça. Three chances against Cristiano and he bottled every one. Y'all really want a man with an inferiority complex to Cristiano to be our striker?!?

Again, without Neymar and unless we are gonna try and use Coutinho to sway him back at some point in the future, Eriksen for me is a more complete player.

You another one that is claiming he lost two CL finals?

Coutinho is better than Eriksen.

Folk only get called bottlers when anger about Ronaldo winning is at heart of it or Messi not winning.

Messi and Ronaldo must never lose finals.....

Last edited:
I can't believe there are idiots on here claiming that Griezmann lost 2 CL finals with Atletico, when he didn't join them until the 14/15 season. He was still with La Real when Atleti lost that first CL final in 13/14. If you people want to spew shit the least you could do is get your facts straight and not further embarrass yourselves.

Givenchy

Griezmann isn't a bottler. you could say Atleti losing both those finals is more down to a collective inferior complex than just Griezmann. he plays in a negative defensive team which is probably why he wasn't keen on joining United with Mourinho incharge, we have a great chance at signing a world class striker. who else could we buy at this stage?

theres no point in bringing up the likes of Eriksen as Levy will never sell him, you think Liverpool were bad to deal with.. Spurs are another animal entirely, we should of bought him from Ajax when we had the chance just like we should of done with D. Sanchez and probably De Ligt in a few years

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Probably need both.

Would it cost a lot? Sure. But it's the club's fault for not signing properly the last few years as well as letting a player like Thiago leave. So now we have to pay for it, literally.

We can argue about cost and alternatives, but the truth is that we need quality right now. Both would still contribute for 3-4 years which allows you room to develop other players from the academy or scout for younger talent, as well as using Messi's last years at the top level.

We need more creativity from the midfield and someone who can score goals up front. Coutinho and Griezmann are the most available options. I think Liverpool will let him leave for a not so crazy price in the summer just like they did with Suarez. They already have his replacement in Naby Keita. Not the biggest fan of Griezmann, but the reason he's struggling at Atletico is because he's heavily isolated with them having no resemblance of any attacking play or tactics.

As for that controlling midfielder then keep looking. Unfortunately not an easy position to find a quality player in.

Last edited:

Messi

I voted Coutinho in a straigh comparison. Not considering price as that would be a lot of guesswork. I really wanted Griezmann a couple of years ago but feel he stagneted a bit in his development lately. If the pricediference is huge I would probably prefer Griezmann.

Raketa10

Suarez today AGAIN demonstrated how shit he has become so I am more sure than ever we need both of them.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Fuck this. Get both.

Trade Suarez back to Liverpool for Coutinho if they still want him.

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
It is close but we need the better playmaker more than we need the better scorer.

I agree with other tho, we can and we should get both.

Home of Barca Fans