Clement Lenglet (loaned to Aston Villa)

xXKonan

Costas Buy option reminds me of Varo's,Fali's etc. We included a buy option but I never thought we would consider buying either of those guys and the only reason we had buy options on them is because the loan club requested it more.

Costas is not bad but I would rather stick with developing Cuenca instead as he's younger with a bigger ceiling.

xXKonan

According to Sport he's rejected Sevilla's contract extension offer and has decided to accept our offer.

serghei

He's been hot and cold when I saw him play this season.

But don't we have a very good track record with Sevilla players? Even Adriano turned out to be a good buy.

JamDav1982

Have feeling he will be used as LB/CB and Digne sold.

Cant say ever seen him play LB mind you. Just looks like he has the minerals to pull it off.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Not a bad signing. Although I won't be surprised if he's sold in a couple of seasons again for Upamecano or De Ligt. Not because he would do bad, but because they might reach his level by then and have by far a bigger upside.

This means Mina is done for sure.

Last edited:

xXKonan

Not a bad signing. Although I won't be surprised if he's sold in a couple of seasons again for Upamecano or De Ligt. Not because he would do bad, but because they might reach his level by then and have by far a bigger upside.

This means Mina is done for sure.
I think Verm might be done as well. Verm is great but right now Lenglet is younger and not injury prone and he's also left footed.

I will be surprised if Verm is still here by the end of the summer.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I think Verm might be done as well. Verm is great but right now Lenglet is younger and not injury prone and he's also left footed.

I will be surprised if Verm is still here by the end of the summer.

Then we need another CB lol

Home of Barca Fans