Clement Lenglet (loaned to Aston Villa)

Sorin

Absolutely embarrassing. Bench player at best or if he doesn't want to be a sub we should sell him asap. We'll find some mugs in the PL who will pay 50m for him.

pregra

Like a carbon copy of his centre-back partner. A player like Djene from Getafe would be our best CB by a mile. Aggressive and has pace. These jokers we have wouldn’t get a game at Liverpool, Juve or even Madrid.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Like a carbon copy of his centre-back partner. A player like Djene from Getafe would be our best CB by a mile. Aggressive and has pace. These jokers we have wouldn’t get a game at Liverpool, Juve or even Madrid.

Djene would look like a lost chicken in our team. Everyone does. This is the manager's fault. Klopp turned Matip into one of the world's best CBs. He managed to make Lovren look good for a year ffs.

Havesaks

Recently I had the feeling he could still evolve a lot if he puts the work into it. At the very least he would be a WC 3rd CB if better players come along, but what are the chances that he get 2 WC CB in the coming years?

Sorin

Fuck sake, Pique is useless but Lenglet has him beat in uselessness by some distance. He couldn't stop a 1 on 1 attack if his life depended on it. I would try Todibo, Araujo, Neto, my grandma before putting this guy in the starting team for the next 5 matches.

RevoTeller

He is so goddam horrible, really embarassing to watch.
My God, do we really think that we can win the CL with this dude as one of the main CBs?

Last edited:

mc_lovin

Its confusing how he is the uncontended CB #2. You would think the press would be much harder to him and our other guys could actually take minutes from him.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Ever since he got twisted and turned at Anfield this guy has started hoofing the ball whenever he's under a little bit of pressure.

Andrew M

Its confusing how he is the uncontended CB #2. You would think the press would be much harder to him and our other guys could actually take minutes from him.

Sometimes it's just the ability to be fit and generally reliable that gets you in the team. I agree we could upgrade

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
What is up with this guy? He's been struggling lately and tonight was no exception... Some of his decisions are baffling...

xXKonan

At Sevilla, I thought his main weaknesses were his positioning and often seemed reckless but seemed to at least hold his own against Forwards much better and even his first season here he seemed to have been slowing improving on that regard.

But the Liverpool games pretty much turned him into a nervous and scared CB. These days anyone no matter how small can easily scares him and he easily gets Bullied and hoofs the ball like crazy under pressure.

Stuff like that would get you benched here a few years ago. A Barca CB, shouldn't be hoofing the ball under even the slightest pressure like that.

Home of Barca Fans