Clement Lenglet (loaned to Aston Villa)

xXKonan

Not offering much in building out the back. Just putting it wide to the Fullback and that's it.

He will get benched by Umtiti for that.

gregorrin10

The definition of average. Always preferred Umtiti over him, for the build up and (long) passing skills alone. He should be 3rd option at best, I'd even put him as the 4th, if we had some goddamn better CBs in our team.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He has regressed.

He's never been that good. He's always been a Sevilla level CB or a 3rd/4th choice CB for Barca.

People here overreacted as usual and started calling him for "World Class" and "better than Umtiti's ever been" last season.

A couple of good or bad performances and people here start crowning or tearing down players lol.

Raketa10

He wasn't brought here to be a starter. He was a backup for Umtiti but than Umtiti got injured and this guy emerged as our first option while it was clear all of the time he was not good enough for that. We can only hope that Umtiti will somehow regain his old form under Setien so we can bench this guy for good.

mc_lovin

Umtiti is done. I really hope we go for a decent CB in summer. Says it all that Pique is still our best player at the back.

Kul_z

Umtiti is done. I really hope we go for a decent CB in summer. Says it all that Pique is still our best player at the back.

To be fair, pique produces world class performances here and there, but nothing consistently.

And thats lenglet, unconsistent quality young cb who needs someone like pique had puyol, vidic and ferdinand to follow and develop

pregra

Nice header but how stupid is it possible to be. In thr lead, a man up and he gives the ref the opportunity to send him off.

Home of Barca Fans