Clement Lenglet (loaned to Aston Villa)

Joan

You will probably see him play most of his games as a RCB this season.

Yeah he's left footed but he doesn't seem all that bad with his right foot from what I've watched. give him some time in that spot and he will probably be fine and adapted.
+1

Had the same feeling he's quite good with weaker foot so tried to check on some player profile/index sites and they all give him great ratings.

xXKonan

+1

Had the same feeling he's quite good with weaker foot so tried to check on some player profile/index sites and they all give him great ratings.
Lenglet will probably be a lot more flexible playing as a RCB than Umtiti would IMO.

Umtiti is not bad at RCB but you can tell how weak his right foot game is. with Lenglet I see a player who's more flexible with his right foot and being able to adapt longer term than Titi would.

God Serena

You know, I re-joined the forum around the same time as gasgas and at first I was blown away by how quickly his post count goes up despite so rarely being around the forum.

I think I've just discovered his secret.

You know, I re-joined the forum around the same time as gasgas and at first I was blown away by how quickly his post count goes up despite so rarely being around the forum.

I think I've just discovered his secret.

First you make fun of people for having too few posts and now you're making fun of people for having too many posts.

Embarrassing.

xXKonan

[tw]1017120552975290369[/tw]

He has left Sevilla's training camp and likely on his way to Barcelona.

Home of Barca Fans