Clement Lenglet (loaned to Aston Villa)

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
He's getting nutmegged like it's nobody's business

I'd take getting megged in a fast paced move, but the one for the goal was atrocious, he failed to provide cover for muriel and tracking the runner sarabia (I'd put a ton of shit on Alba for that aswell)

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Leo's free kick - All he had to do was just divert the ball towards the goal and it would have gone in!

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Early days but I have to say Lenglet has struggled to impress in limited action. I chalked up the Kluivert failure to simply Justin's talent level but now pondering his defensive instincts - seems to be regularly beaten by his man

ASordidGod

Maybe I was expecting too much from him ... ?

I wasn't impressed either. Composed on the ball, elegant even, but he got megged like 4 times ffs, barely put a tackle in. Hell, even the goal, okay it's mainly Alba (awful header) and Pique's fault (Just plain awful defending), but why does he rush in so recklessly, abandon his man, and yes, end up getting megged again? Obviously not gonna write him off after one game, but needs to improve massively.

xXKonan

According to Marcel Brands who is Everton's current director of football said that Lenglet was originally his main target to reinforce Everton's back line but we signed him which opened to doors for them to get Yerry from us.

Home of Barca Fans