Clement Lenglet (loaned to Aston Villa)

Kul_z

I like the kid, he seems so 'down to earth' not complicating and has that pokerface all over. Even more i like the fact that he's playing regularly, hes going places for sure.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
6 months in and I think we can be satisfied with Lenglet. He got a lot of playing time since Umtiti got injured and proved to be reliable on most occasions.
Need to be said that being paired with erratic Pique didn't work in his favour.

Can we count on him to be a regular CB in the future remains to be seen but he is young and should continue growing with experience.

If we had a leader at the back like Puyol, I am certain his progress would be much faster and transition easier.

Sorin

First CB of the bench is his ceiling for us. Hopefully Umtiti is able to play soon or we need someone that can be better than this.

EdmondDantes

Well earned rest for him today. He'll probably start midweek and Umtiti starts the other clasico in the league at the weekend.

Arizona Scott

Well earned rest for him today. He'll probably start midweek and Umtiti starts the other clasico in the league at the weekend.

Yes, nice to get Umtiti back though he needs to work on his line and chemistry with the others. Lenglet should be fresh for Copa. Good development to have both.

Home of Barca Fans