Clement Lenglet (loaned to Aston Villa)

Chainsaw

Killahead
Why is this guy signed? I think Barca has already enough CBs. Is he even that good? I am more concerned about the attacking positions where we are short in options as well as quality.

Last edited:

Icarium

Lifestealer
Valverde doesn't trust Mina. That is the only logical explanation. He is not bad, could be a better fit than Mina. And Vermalen won't stay here long. Having young CB is good for depth.

Flavius

I think Mina will be on the move. I think we can take some money on Mina with his latest shocks in WC. I don.t see him staying with Lenglet coming

This guy looks promising. Maybe Pique will finally have some battles to do for first 11. :)

GOAT_SUAREZ

Valverde doesn't trust Mina. That is the only logical explanation. He is not bad, could be a better fit than Mina. And Vermalen won't stay here long. Having young CB is good for depth.

Valverde wants to waste money on Willian because he doesn't trust Dembele. That's we buy Lenglet to offload Mina.

serghei

A very good signing. A good player who can start anytime and do a solid job. Keeps Pique alert hopefully.

pregra

Hopefully he gets a chance and Pique is permanently a bench player for the rest of his Barca career.

Home of Barca Fans