Clement Lenglet (loaned to Aston Villa)

soul24rage

I hope he comes and we can loan out mina for a year, which will allow us to register Arthur for the non-eu spot in the summer with a proper pre-season and in the summer 2019, Vermaelen will leave and Mina will come back as a better player. I feel that we just need to buy a better LB back up with Digne leaving, another controlling midfielder with Gomes leaving and Griezmann. If Paco leaves, I hope we can bring in a tall striker like mandzukic as a plan B. If all of this happen, I think we are in good shape for the 18-19 season.

xXKonan

Sport says want to sign him regardless if Umtiti stays or goes.

MD however says we will only sign him if Umtiti leaves and they mention in one of their articles that the technicians know that he would be a downgrade to Umtiti.

mia7007

Mina should be loaned inside Spain. Please no stupid move like Marlon to Nice
Need to use this time as nationality counter

xXKonan

According to Miguel Rico, Robert would much prefer to focus our efforts on renewing Umtiti than sign Lenglet.

From the sound of the article, Robert really doesn't want Lenglet at all. :lol:

Devils

He really isn't needed. The defense is fine with adequate depth in all positions.

Sign Griez and fix the midfield. That's all that needs to be done.

FCBfan22

I would only sign him if Vermaelen leaves or Umtiti doesn't renew. In all other cases, he is not needed.

khaled_a_d

He really isn't needed. The defense is fine with adequate depth in all positions.

Sign Griez and fix the midfield. That's all that needs to be done.

A CB is a top priority for us for sure.
We have 2 CB and one of them are old, an old and always injured CB and 4th one who for now it seem that coach doesn't rate him.
Icing on the cake is that Pique & Umtiti are inconsistent as hell and both are type of players you need to give a proper competetion.

Devils

A CB is a top priority for us for sure.
We have 2 CB and one of them are old, an old and always injured CB and 4th one who for now it seem that coach doesn't rate him.
Icing on the cake is that Pique & Umtiti are inconsistent as hell and both are type of players you need to give a proper competetion.

Yet both those players get virtually no playing time when Pique and Umtiti are healthy. Same with Semedo and Digne.

Didn't Verm perform extremely well when Umtiti was out injured? Was Mina not signed under EV's time as manager? Yet he freezes these players out.

EV doesn't seem to be very interested in using back-up players and that's not just at CB. We have enough players and quality to cover the defence, why give our manager another 30m to spend on another CB wen he is already not using his current options.

I wouldn't trust EV to spend 30m on a back-up player.

Home of Barca Fans