Clement Lenglet (loaned to Aston Villa)

BusiTheKing

Can't figure out if he's quick or not. Same with Umtiti. Are they quick? I have a feeling that they're both quicker than Pique in short bursts and acceleration but slower in full sprint.

xXKonan

Hopefully, Sevilla keeps signing good players so we can steal them.
Well Lenglet was one of Monchi's final gifts to Sevilla.

But Sevilla does have the likes of Guilherme Arana who is considered one of Brazil's best prospects at LB and Joris Gnagnon a talented French CB. Even without Monchi they still seem to find gems here and there.

Messigician

Can't figure out if he's quick or not. Same with Umtiti. Are they quick? I have a feeling that they're both quicker than Pique in short bursts and acceleration but slower in full sprint.

They are of average speed.

Pique just looks slow because he's so tall and has large strides and lacks agility so he appears slower than he really is.

He is one of our fastest players consistently in Clasicos.

xXKonan

I read on Reddit that Deschamps wasn't a fan of Laporte's attitude since his U-21 days.

Even if he isn't impressed with Laporte's attitude it still is baffling that the likes of Rami and fucking Sakho are still being called up over the likes of Lenglet.

cracken

I read on Reddit that Deschamps wasn't a fan of Laporte's attitude since his U-21 days.

Even if he isn't impressed with Laporte's attitude it still is baffling that the likes of Rami and fucking Sakho are still being called up over the likes of Lenglet.

Abdou Diallo looks more promising than Lenglet tbh.

He's ahead both of them in Deschamps' plans according to French media.

tacticvarium

At this point, talented young players should not come to Barça to save their career.
This club is totally fucked while going through the managers like Tata, Lucho, Valverde.

Home of Barca Fans