Clement Lenglet (loaned to Aston Villa)

soul24rage

Lets be honest. Its far too early to conclude about Lenglet who has yet to be really tested and mostly just played when we've had midfield control.

after spurs away, sevilla-inter-a bad RM at home, when exactly will we know if he is really tested or not?

Jombi

When the whole team falls apart like that there's usually no one to save it, no matter how good. Just don't fall apart.

Thats true, but Lenglet hasnt really been tested so far, mostly just passed the ball around. He's played a few games, got a red card, other games we've had total midfield control. Lets wait and see how he performs.

after spurs away, sevilla-inter-a bad RM at home, when exactly will we know if he is really tested or not?

When he's actually put under pressure.

enaeipourria

Curious member
No one tells that he can't make it here. The whole conversation began when you compared those two and prefered him to Umtiti. So this question comes :

Did he actually played enough to pick him ahead of umtiti? it's the matter of time i guess. And i hope he will develop as hell. Told you before... It's cash in pocket. Make de ligt's transfer unnecessary... Even if he is not that much cute for girls and teenages.

enaeipourria

Curious member
As i said before... We must be really careful about our expectations of him. He is absolute future... But need to improve. These kind of matches makes level. About umtiti the process was faster than usual.

Andresito

Staff member
Arm foul merchant

That red card wasn't a coincidence. His arms are always at chest height on his opponents.

Other than that, very solid. Will definitely be called up to the NT next year.

Home of Barca Fans