Clement Lenglet (loaned to Aston Villa)

Hardy

just go to watch what he did before the second goal, pretty much everything started by him. He's so atrocious, what the fuck they saw on this guy 2 years ago I really don't know.

Sorin

Should really pack his bags in the summer. The money we'll get for him are more valuable than his ability to defend.

fergus90

So so average it's untrue. He hoofs the ball away at any given opportunity and often flaps in a physical battle. Needs to be benched as soon as possible.

Total-Football

Aside from his soft defending and low speed there is a huge flaw in this guy's game which invites pressure even more to this sorry ass team. When he receives the ball he automatically, I stress automatically, turns his head towards the left back.. He doesn't have a clue about the defender 's role in opening the field.. Even Guys like puyol, limited as he was with the technique never did this.. He always tried to the keep the head straight and see the options before going with the safe side pass.. Lenglet does this by default. Either side pass to the left back or the equally safe option: the long overhead pass.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Offers nothing much nowadays aside an occassional lobbed through-ball. He was great last season, so let's hope it is a temporary issue. Otherwise we will have to buy 2 new CBs very soon, although I would prefer if we gave a chance to Todibo.

clemente

Lol get that gif where Isco was cornered by 4 players and still turned Lenglet who got a yellow. I like him but he isn't the best CB in the world potential.

mc_lovin

He seriously triggers me right now. Not a physical cb, not good at getting the ball out, just completely average (in the most negative way).

Home of Barca Fans