Clement Lenglet (loaned to Aston Villa)

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
He should have been called for a penalty tonight after that stupid ass move he was pulling on De Jong on the corner. Lucky CL doesn't have var and that the ref didn't see it

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Hasn’t put a foot wrong, pretty impressed with his aerial ability too. Umtiti’s absence is barely noticeable with this guy.

Raketa10

I like him but I honestly hope Umtiti will be ready soon, he is just not on the level of Umtiti. Of course I am talking about serious version of Umtiti not the clown one. :D

Joan

Was very good the best part of the match. But also had some very shaky moments. Still in place, not in time. Overall, likable player. Think he'll do well in the long run.

Leo_Messi

A great game so far and a good start to his Barça career as well. I was initially a bit skeptical before his move but he has proven me wrong so far. Great composure, a good positioning and a more than decent passing game. Physically strong as well. Not bad at all.

Joan

Very good game. He's tidy, keeps it simple, yet good passer (especially regarding long balls). Like him much.

xXKonan

He's a fine CB for his age no doubt.

Seems like he's really improved on a number of his flaws so far this season. At Sevilla, he was a bit reckless and often caught out at times but it seems he managed to minimize those problems so far.

Home of Barca Fans