Clement Lenglet (loaned to Aston Villa)

xXKonan

It's amazing just how stupid this guy has become.

Every action on the defense is so brainless he's always getting beaten for pace or makes reckless challenges because he cannot read the game for shit.

serghei

We moved Mingueza at RB, kept this guy at CB, and fucked up 2 positions at once. Great... Why not do the sensible thing and replace 1 crap and horribly out of form CB on a yellow with 1 mediocre CB not on a yellow. :facepalm:.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
We moved Mingueza at RB, kept this guy at CB, and fucked up 2 positions at once. Great... Why not do the sensible thing and replace 1 crap and horribly out of form CB on a yellow with 1 mediocre CB not on a yellow. :facepalm:.

You want actually thought out decision making? When the fuck do you think you are 2011?

mc_lovin

I think he is on a good course to achieve his goals this season. Just waiting for the reveal that Koeman slept with his wife.

Rory

Having a physical, competent and determined CB in Araujo next to him is like night and day in terms of quality and Araujo still has plenty to improve on.

vuji_31

Worst for me is he looks like he does not give a f+ck.

He always have that face:''Why am I even here''... Sum that with his performance and you have one of biggest donkyes that played for Barca game after game.

Devils

Koeman is catalyzing his demise by consistently playing this guy.

We're doomed as long as he is on the pitch. He's cost so much this season.

Terrible player!

JerseyAddict

This guy is bad beyond words. How on earth he came to be a WC and a Bar?a player. I have seen better players in Europa League.

xXKonan

This guy is bad beyond words. How on earth he came to be a WC and a Bar?a player. I have seen better players in Europa League.
We were linked with him during a time when we were trying to extend Umtiti's contract because he had such a low release clause in his contract and Robert had put Lenglet on the table as an option in case United the team he was linked with paid his clause.

But we ended up renewing Umtiti's deal and this was before his knee ended up being completely fucked. All we had for options was Pique, and aging Verm and Yerry who ended up getting sold anyway and Masche had left six months prior in January. Lenglet ended up being bought as a 3rd Choice CB and that was it. I don't think anyone seen what happened with Umtiti coming with his knee and how he decided to throw it away for a WC win.

Lenglet was not bad under Valverde and there were moments we thought he was going to be more than just a backup but during the Liverpool and Bayern Collapses and this season, yeah we have seen his limitations big time. This season not only is he in terrible form but his limitations are being exposed big time.

vuji_31

At least he is young and have some market value.

But again , I don't see him going before 2022.

And Barca us not linked with any CB.

How is Pau Torres playing?

Porque

I would say this guy has fell off a cliff these past 2 seasons, but with those arms he would probably be able to grab something- or start flying.

Home of Barca Fans