Clement Lenglet (loaned to Aston Villa)

Richard.H

This guy is a Sevilla/Valencia level defender. He’s good, but he will ALWAYS struggle against top European sides and in the CL.

FC433

^
the good thing is that we did not pay a lot + he is not earning a lot. Keep him as our third option and bring a quality CB + Garcia.

malvolio

Not even mad at him in the end. He's not a Bar?a starter level player. But we already knew this for quite some time

Devils

He's just so out of his depth it's crazy.

Every time this guy comes up against a top team, he puts on a total disasterclass. He can't even handle a garbage Real Madrid side.

Cool

Hes the first player that makes me dislike Umtiti more, like, imagine if we still had pre WC Umtiti?!

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

He loves to use his hands on attackers, which 90% of the time will work in his favors.
But playing against team like RM, with VAR you are bound to have one of those 10% when you pay for it.

Barcilliant

Didn't Pique sign a three year contract extension? Imagine having Pique and Lenglet as first choice CB pairing for the next three years?
What a fucking joke of a club we've become. Not only do we need to sign Garcia but we need to sign another young cb too.

xXKonan

I would bench him for Araujo at this point.

Araujo isn't perfect right now as he's young but he has the attributes we need and has done well in his call-ups so far.

serghei

I had higher hopes for him tbh. Shows again that speed is something of primordial importance for a central defender. His lack of speed and slower reflexes is gonna be exploited to no end by any serious forward.

snowy

He tends to fuck up with his hands at least once a game. Even yesterday in the first half, he almost risked a pen.

I'd say this though, his passing and through-balls been first rate. The way he can find attackers and put them 1v1 with the keeper :thumbsup:

Home of Barca Fans