Clement Lenglet (loaned to Aston Villa)

Raketa10

We fucking lost 6 points already because of this fucking clown and now it will be 9! FUCKING SELL THIS IDIOT!

gregorrin10

Get the f**k out of my club! This guy will go down the same route as Umtiti, but at least for him it was an injury which ruined him, so he gets a pardon, at least partly, while this guy will just go down in quality and keep giving away our matches if we keep playing him and even treat him as our go-to CB! Not to mention Umtiti at his best was top 3 CB in the world, while this guy wasn't ever even top 20! I always maintained Lenglet was quality enough to be 3rd choice at this club AT BEST, can't believe he's our ONLY fit senior CB. His foul-prone trait was always such a huge problem, but now he can't even stop and control the ball anymore!

Last edited:

gregorrin10

Actually alba throw the ball to long it was Stegen fault why kick it and not hold it with his hand?!

He couldn't do that, it's the same as the defender passing the ball and Ter Stegen holding it, indirect free kick to follow and we'd most likely concede just the same!

gregorrin10

This dumbass trying to redeem himself by trying to force a penalty by falling down at the slightest touch like a bitch. Laughable. :lol: Why can't we ever buy actual quality defenders and have to settle for this crap? There are many good, even great defenders out there, ya know!

Raketa10

Get the f**k out of my club! This guy will go down the same route as Umtiti, but at least for him it was an injury which ruined him, so he gets a pardon, at least partly, while this guy will just go down in quality and keep giving away our matches if we keep playing him and even treat him as our go-to CB! Not to mention Umtiti at his best was top 3 CB in the world, while this guy wasn't ever even top 20! I always maintained Lenglet was quality enough to be 3rd choice at this club AT BEST, can't believe he's our ONLY fit senior CB. His foul-prone trait was always such a huge problem, but now he can't even stop and control the ball anymore!

+1

xXKonan

Good god he went from being not a bad 3rd CB option to a big ole pile of shit quickly.

Has to be one of the stupidest CB's we have ever had going by this season.

Home of Barca Fans