Clement Lenglet (loaned to Aston Villa)

Messi983

Just sell all the defenders, buy Lautaro and Neymar and play 1-3-6!

MATS
Pique
FDJ-Busi-Arthur
Dembele-Lautaro-Suarez-Messi-Griezmann-Neymar

xXKonan

He seems to be at least getting back into the form he had a season ago and getting better.

I'm still not sure if he will be our long term LCB or be a 3rd choice. He's won the battle against Umtiti as it's clear that guy won't ever get back to normal due to those injuries.

Kul_z

He's more than capable against Liga's best teams. His weaknesses start to show in CL.

Our weakness start to show in cl. How can you be responsible for collective shitshow as a youngest in the back line and playing on side with jordi 'total meltdown under pressure' alba?

I think that lenglet is one of our best assets in last couple of years. Consistent, player that you can rely on unlike many others and still relatively young.

Pique is a bad role model to play with and lenglet is doing just fine, considering that he was bought to be a sub.

Rory

He's a very good player he's just not elite yet. He could reach that level though, 25 years old is still relatively young especially for a cb. Imagine also having to play alongside Pique who spends a good 50% of the game whining to the referee and depending on what side of the bed he wakes up on is either a clown or world class cb. Lenglet next to a warrior/leader would be an elite partnership.

vuji_31

At least something good.

Concidering Pique and Lenglet will be starters next year, Araujo as 4th CB, who would be decent 3rd option?
Maybe Djene from Getafe, but he is also 29 .

Concidering he is born in Africa he could be 33.

PhilS

Is he now our second best player? Fourth best? His passing has been particularly good recently. I'd probably still rate him behind Pique, who has much more impact on free kicks and when he joins in the attack.

vuji_31

Second best in defense.

We have much more problems with other positions.
Add this guy to Soyoncu,Laporte or someone else who is enough mature and ready to be lider and we have good pairing at CB position.

Batistuta9

I've liked him since he first joined. Even though he isn't one of the world's best, he's one of those reliable, low maintenance players that just gets on with their job

Home of Barca Fans