Clement Lenglet (loaned to Aston Villa)

Richard.H

One of the few players that really really benefited from Valverde tactics. He has fallen off a cliff since EV left. Dude was very solid in 18/19 and early 19/20.

JerseyAddict

We were linked with him during a time when we were trying to extend Umtiti's contract because he had such a low release clause in his contract and Robert had put Lenglet on the table as an option in case United the team he was linked with paid his clause.

But we ended up renewing Umtiti's deal and this was before his knee ended up being completely fucked. All we had for options was Pique, and aging Verm and Yerry who ended up getting sold anyway and Masche had left six months prior in January. Lenglet ended up being bought as a 3rd Choice CB and that was it. I don't think anyone seen what happened with Umtiti coming with his knee and how he decided to throw it away for a WC win.

Lenglet was not bad under Valverde and there were moments we thought he was going to be more than just a backup but during the Liverpool and Bayern Collapses and this season, yeah we have seen his limitations big time. This season not only is he in terrible form but his limitations are being exposed big time.

Yes. I know. It was a rethorical question

Something like, how on earth some folks have such a luck to stars alling for them like that. He is under average... He is plain bad.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Some of the passes he pulls off are insane, and he does that consistently. However, fuck me if he isn't a liability with his constant fouls and getting dribbled past like a cone. I hope Garcia is a better CB than him. We need to buy another CB, ideally (we won't due to the lack of finances).

serghei

Some of the passes he pulls off are insane, and he does that consistently. However, fuck me if he isn't a liability with his constant fouls and getting dribbled past like a cone. I hope Garcia is a better CB than him. We need to buy another CB, ideally (we won't due to the lack of finances).

Mbappe vs him could get messy.

Home of Barca Fans