Staff member
La Liga Round 12
Saturday, November 18, 16:15 CET
Ground: Estadio Municipal de Butarque

4039720.png
-
20462440.png

-------

After last international break this year Barca travels to Madrid to visits Leganes who just lost to high flying Valencia 3-0. Asier Garitano's team are newcomers to La Liga but are doing very good so far and occupying 9th place on the table.

Oh, and they have our former mascot :gumbau: in their team. (Don't get excited though, he rarely plays.)

Neymessi

The match is ages away. 3 points and a better gameplay is what I look forward to.

Oh and the lineups and subs to not be retarded.

serghei

At this point our best chance is to be absolutely clinical against the smaller teams. Can't let any point slip. We'll probably lose on Bernabeu with how we play, and we need to be able to still keep a convincing lead with a loss there.

FCBfan22

At this point our best chance is to be absolutely clinical against the smaller teams. Can't let any point slip. We'll probably lose on Bernabeu with how we play, and we need to be able to still keep a convincing lead with a loss there.

TBH, I'm more afraid of our visit to Mestalla this month than the visit to Bernaleo in December.

khaled_a_d

We have 8 games left before first half of Liga is over, during which we will have 3 relatively easy home games against Celta,Deportivo & Levante
We have 5 away games, against Leganes,Valencia, Villarreal, RM & Sociedad. Leganese is the easiest out of those and we need to get a win for sure because we are bound to lose points in the other games. if we keep our lead up to 4 after Anoeta we will be in good shape to win Liga

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR

The way Real plays we do not have to worry playing against them. Would be an even tie imo.

FCBfan22

The Valencia match could be a league decider, because I think of Valencia right now as more of a contender than Real. We can afford to draw a game or 2 in the reminder of season's first half. Others must be wins, Leganes is one of those.

P.S. Even Real's schedule isn't so easy in near future. Pathetico and Bilbao away... I predict at least 2 points to be dropped in those two games by them.

Neymessi

This real isn't all that either.

The Valencia match could be a league decider, because I think of Valencia right now as more of a contender than Real. We can afford to draw a game or 2 in the reminder of season's first half. Others must be wins, Leganes is one of those.

P.S. Even Real's schedule isn't so easy in near future. Pathetico and Bilbao away... I predict at least 2 points to be dropped in those two games by them.

Would have said its too soon to tell before but now its a good time to make that call and it could be true. Valencia aren't even grinding 1-0 wins. They are scoring a lot.

Alik

They will show up on Bernabeu for the clasico.

Yeah.

It used to be the other way around. It used to be Barça that we could count on raising their level in a clásico, regardless of form. I think now it will be the other way.

We will show up too. Clasico is pretty much unpredictable right now and I see no reason to fear Real.

You mean you hope Messi shows up ready to play in god mode and even then it would still be a rather close encounter.

Good luck counting on likes Rakitic, old Iniesta, Suarez and Deulofeu showing up.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
We pulled good results there under Lucho and sometimes missing important players.

We will probably drop points but there is no reason to be overly negative.

Home of Barca Fans