Lliga | Round 12: Leganes CD - FC Barcelona 0-3

God Serena

I'd play with the strongest lineup.

We struggle post-international break, and Leganés aren't pushovers.

Need to keep up momentum and I would rather drop points against Valencia than against Leganés.

Dropping points to Valencia hurts more than dropping points to Leganes, though. Losing to Valencia would be dropping points against our closest rival for the title atm, while dropping to Leganes would just be another 2-3 point stumble. Only reason losing to Valencia would be better is for the amount of pride lost.

Nothanks

That would almost never be a yellow for what was given to pique, mind you that was his first foul

meanwhile messi got tripped and kicked in the same play and nothing.. most blatant ref bias lmao

Barcilliant

Holy fuck. We are getting progressively worse.

Valverde making a fucking mess of our club.

Look at Semedo. Rusty as hell and out of touch.

Thanks Valverde.

Barcilliant

Under Valverde Barca are a cure for insomnia.

I think any of the EPL sides would screw us in the CL. We are boring and listless.

FinBarcelonafan

Referee today massive Madridista... Suarez gets hit by goalkeeper and gets yellow. Unbelievable. God damn politics.

Leganes goalkeeper made awful dive vs Suarez.. Should be yellow.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Whata shit show. Leganes - Barca 10-3 in shots on target. We score after 2 rebounds and Steven is our saviour.

Valverde is a fucking fraud. And what he does next? Subs out Semedo and brings in Aleix. To defend. Absolutely clueless.

Nothanks

Idk semedo was pure dog shit this game.. i'm not against his substitution if it means we try something different.

ima just say this is just one of those games after international break

Home of Barca Fans