Lliga | Round 12: Leganes CD - FC Barcelona 0-3

gasgas

Alcancer on fleek :w000t:

Jokes aside, it is good to see him back in favor with the coach.
Hopefully he does well

Joan

I'm really looking forward to seeing Suarez. He's been working hard during the break. If not now, will he ever bounce back?

Good lineup, expected, Id say

Joan

He likes to throw player witout (almost) any playing time into the fire in big matches.Paco vs Sevilla, Vermaelen vs Valencia...

Joan

He played 2 in a row without picking an injury and survived playing in Sarajevo... I tkink he's ready

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Umtiti and Pique both playing... Valverde wants one of them to get a card, it seems.

He is riding without thinking long-term. Proved it already when playing Iniesta in every match.
I hate to see my beloved Barca in the hands of a narrow-minded man who can't see farther than his nose.

God Serena

He is riding without thinking long-term. Proved it already when playing Iniesta in every match.
I hate to see my beloved Barca in the hands of a narrow-minded man who can't see farther than his nose.

Yeah, there's really no reason why Umtiti and Pique should both be playing this game. And starting Iniesta as well? Seems illogical. Like its today's results are the only ones that matter and we can worry about tomorrow, tomorrow.

Neeraj

Now that he's started a lot of starters, hope we get a good first half and get players like Iniesta and Busquets off as soon as possible.

Home of Barca Fans