Aleksandr Golovin

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He should leave Russia asap if he wants to succeed. Will become another Dzagoyev/Akinfeev/Kokorin if he doesn't.

Sorin

Yup, however the level of that Saudi team is like segunda B. We'll see against Uruguay how he really stacks up.

Sorin

True, 20 million is chump change nowadays. Does he have a release clause? I can see him go for more than that if he doesn't have one.

Yannik

20m is a really decent price for him. The guy is definitely one of the players to watch this WC.

Sorin

Heard he is the only guy in history that single handedly eliminated RM. No need for team mates. He is the GOAT tbh.

Much2soon

Can I say that a player with a goal and two assists had an average performance because that’s what I felt about him today.

Besides those moments, he seem a bit as a passenger. I’ll wait to see how he performs against Egypt and Uruguay to judge him.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Can I say that a player with a goal and two assists had an average performance because that’s what I felt about him today.

Besides those moments, he seem a bit as a passenger. I’ll wait to see how he performs against Egypt and Uruguay to judge him.

That’s strange, anyone who watched the game can tell that almost all of Russia’s attacks were coming through him.

Home of Barca Fans