User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 43

Thread: Houssem Aouar

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Jair Ventura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Rio De Janeiro
    Posts
    2,209
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Houssem Aouar

    Name: Houssem Aouar
    Current Team: Olympique Lyonnais
    Shirt Number: 8
    Positions: CM/LW
    Nationality: France
    Age: 19 years old (Jun 30, 1998)
    Height: 175cm
    Weight: 70kg
    Foot: Right

    Stats: 6(3) apps / 2 goals / 0 assist / 3.4 Drb / 1.1 spg / 1.2 keyp / 1 motm

    https://www.whoscored.com/Players/32.../Houssem-Aouar

    https://www.transfermarkt.com/housse...spieler/395693



    Last edited by Jair Ventura; 25th December 2017 at 11:18 AM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Jair Ventura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Rio De Janeiro
    Posts
    2,209
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last edited by Jair Ventura; 27th November 2017 at 03:04 AM.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Jair Ventura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Rio De Janeiro
    Posts
    2,209
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    xXKonan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Bartlesville, Oklahoma
    Posts
    10,478
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Says we are interested in Aouar.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    khaled_a_d's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Cairo
    Posts
    7,780
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xXKonan View Post


    Says we are interested in Aouar.
    Isn't he the guy that is considered very reliable in France?

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    xXKonan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Bartlesville, Oklahoma
    Posts
    10,478
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bilel Ghazi? yeah he's considered very reliable.

    Here's the bottom text of the article from google translate.

    After moving several times to observe the Rhodanian in recent weeks, the Catalan club has started the first maneuvers around Aouar. From Spanish sources, in recent days, Barcelona leaders have initiated exchanges with the agent of the player. This approach would be part of the idea of ​​Houssem Aouar's recruitment in the medium term rather than the next winter transfer window.

  7. #7
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    4,024
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thats funny. I just mentioned him as an Iniesta style player in the other thread and lo and behold we are linked to him a few hours later. He really hovers on the pitch, has a quite remarkable ability to glide past players with ease. Hopefully we keep a close eye on his progress as he wont be with Lyon for long if he keeps this up.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Jair Ventura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Rio De Janeiro
    Posts
    2,209
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just scored a double in the final 15 minutes against Amiens to save points for Lyon who looked like they were headed for a loss. Awesome, awesome player.

    Edit: If Lyon signs a good CB they have a chance to really do things in Europe. Their future looks bright.

  9. #9
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    4,024
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He wont stay long in Lyon if he keeps this up. Sensational campaign for the versatile midfielder so far.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Jair Ventura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Rio De Janeiro
    Posts
    2,209
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jombi View Post
    He wont stay long in Lyon if he keeps this up. Sensational campaign for the versatile midfielder so far.
    Lyon doesn't generally sell their academy products until after a few seasons of service. I doubt the trend changes with Aouar as they're growing and don't need money.

  11. #11
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    4,024
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jair Ventura View Post
    Lyon doesn't generally sell their academy products until after a few seasons of service. I doubt the trend changes with Aouar as they're growing and don't need money.
    That all depends on the player in question. Some players mature far earlier than others. As long as they are not owned by a filthy rich owner, they will have to sell. They are not going to keep a player who wants out and is coveted by huge clubs. Aouar is definitely available this summer IMO.

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Jair Ventura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Rio De Janeiro
    Posts
    2,209
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jombi View Post
    That all depends on the player in question. Some players mature far earlier than others. As long as they are not owned by a filthy rich owner, they will have to sell. They are not going to keep a player who wants out and is coveted by huge clubs. Aouar is definitely available this summer IMO.
    They don't have to sell, and Lyon's academy products generally honor their club because they know Aulus will allow them to leave without hassle after their time with the first team as was the case with Benzema, Umtiti, Lacazette, Tolisso, etc. Lyon isn't a some 2nd rate club that has to sell its players to finance itself. Their healthy finically, they're not going to be bullied into selling Aouar before they feel it's appropriate.

  13. #13
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    4,024
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jair Ventura View Post
    They don't have to sell, and Lyon's academy products generally honor their club because they know Aulus will allow them to leave without hassle after their time with the first team as was the case with Benzema, Umtiti, Lacazette, Tolisso, etc. Lyon isn't a some 2nd rate club that has to sell its players to finance itself. Their healthy finically, they're not going to be bullied into selling Aouar before they feel it's appropriate.
    Its not about bullying or honoring or not being healthy financially. Its about common sense. Lyon is not a club that can keep their superstars if the big shots come knocking. Once the players start dominating the French league and in Europe, the player will leave. And at what age that happens varies from player to player.

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Jair Ventura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Rio De Janeiro
    Posts
    2,209
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jombi View Post
    Its not about bullying or honoring or not being healthy financially. Its about common sense. Lyon is not a club that can keep their superstars if the big shots come knocking. Once the players start dominating the French league and in Europe, the player will leave. And at what age that happens varies from player to player.
    What makes you think they're going to handle Aouar any differently than they've handled the aforementioned players? They've developed plenty of great players and have never been forced to sell before they were ready.

  15. #15
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    4,024
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jair Ventura View Post
    What makes you think they're going to handle Aouar any differently than they've handled the aforementioned players? They've developed plenty of great players and have never been forced to sell before they were ready.
    Was Lacazette dominating the French league as a 19 year old? Was there a bidding war between huge clubs for Lacazette when he was 19 and huge money was rejected? Point is, when the player is dominating the league and in Europe, they will leave. That usually happens around 22-24 but sometimes earlier. Its got nothing to do with bullying or not being healthy financially.