Jonathan Tah

xXKonan

5763009470a1c_GettyImages508977406.jpg

Full name: Jonathan Glao Tah

Date of birth: February 11, 1996 (age 21)

Place of birth: Hamburg, Germany

Height: 1.94 m (6 ft 4 in)

Playing position Centre back

Current Club: Bayer Leverkusen

Tah started playing football in Altona 93. Then he joined SC Concordia before being snapped up by Hamburger SV. On 4 August 2013, Tah made his competitive debut for Hamburger SV in DFB Cup match against SV Schott Jena. He made his Bundesliga debut on September 21, 2013 in a 2-0 home loss against Werder Bremen. He joined Bayer Leverkusen in 2015 and has since been mostly a regular with the German Side.

According to various rumors we are interested in a possible transfer in January for Tah, as he would be a cheap option to reinforce the defense. Only 21 years old but he is a regular for Leverkusen for the most part.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Now this would be a great option. Prefer him over Iñigo.

Far more talented and already a mainstay for Leverkusen the last couple of seasons.

Tall, fast and strong. Also decent with the ball. Similar to Jerome Boateng.

Joan

They might want to earn more january. I'd expect up to 35. Still not ecpensive if he proves himself to be useful.

Jallo

Sign him now Robert. I still remember him dominating us in the champions league at the camp nou 2 years ago. He is a brick wall.

Givenchy

Now this would be a great option. Prefer him over Iñigo.

Far more talented and already a mainstay for Leverkusen the last couple of seasons.

Tall, fast and strong. Also decent with the ball. Similar to Jerome Boateng.

imagine that CB pairing of Umtiti-Tah :worthy:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
You're almost impossible to impress though :pep:

I am, it is just that I have not been impressed by some of the players linked to us, such as Coutinho and Tah :gap:

I don't know, every time I watched Leverkusen he just didn't stand out. Him and Brandt are overrated in my opinion.

mia7007

If he has 25m release clause next year let’s get him
Even we pay 5-10m more this winter
Get him and let Vermaelen leave

Messi983

They might want to earn more january. I'd expect up to 35. Still not ecpensive if he proves himself to be useful.

I could understand that from Leverkusen's standpoint (though they'd maybe prefer to keep him until end of the season than getting "only" 10M more, since they'll have problems to find a replacement in January) but from Barça standpoint wouldn't it be better to just buy Mina in January and wait for Tah's clause to drop so we can get them both for 35M.

Of course if there is any truth in us going after him at all.

Anyway, I'm happy to see rumours linking us to German and French players. I was never a fan of their NTs but they have a lot of great young talent so we should buy more of them to join MATS, Umtiti and Dembele.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans