Administrator
Staff member
La Liga, Round 11
Saturday, November 4 2017, 20:45 CET

20462440.png
-
2761889.png

------------

Last season we beat Sampaoli's Sevilla 3-0 at Camp Nou.
This year they are coached by another Argentinian and former Celta man Berizzo. They are doing more or less the same and are occupying 5th place on the table.

Sevilla will have a day less to prepare for the match as they are playing their Champions League game against Spartak today. They need points as well so they won't be resting their starters.

Oh, and this is our last match before international break so there will be no Barca football for 2 weeks after Sevilla.

Let's enjoy it :barcaflag:

raskolnikov

Sigh again international football again after this. Boring friendlies. Seems like messi vs ecuador was like 3 weeks ago.
We need to keep this 8 point lead as Real will easily beat las palmas at home.

FinBarcelonafan

Sigh again international football again after this. Boring friendlies. Seems like messi vs ecuador was like 3 weeks ago.
We need to keep this 8 point lead as Real will easily beat las palmas at home.

These friendlies could be crucial for Argentina. They look quite bad, so good time for them to work on team game. Of course, selfish me would just like to see Suarez/Messi resting for 2 weeks. They could use a break IMO and that's probably what they should do, but knowing them? They are going..

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Just read that Iniesta won't be ready for the match. :(

Andre Gomes is also out but noone will care about that.

JerseyAddict

Sigh again international football again after this. Boring friendlies.

Not for us Croatians. It is "to the,death" for us on 9th and 12th of Nov.

Can't wait for the first match. And those Greeks will play such hard and defensive football that will tear our nerves appart.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I wish this is the chance for Alena but you can put money on Busquets-Rakitic-Paulinho midfield.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
A midfield of Rakitic and Paulinho.

What sins are we still paying for? Is it making fun of Douglas? Has he cursed us?

JedBanker

I imagine so, everything went to shit after Douglas left. He must have been a huge character in the dressing room and really gave the lads the motivation they needed to go out and win by playing beautiful football.

Antimilan

Hoping for a good match and some decent refereeing. Barca clearly the favorites, but will be curious to see what Berizzo has under his sleeves for this one.

Prediction result: 8-1 to Barca.

PhilS

Ter Stegen

Semedo-Pique-Umtiti-Alba

Deulofeu-Messi-Suarez

Rakitic-Busquets-Paulinho

QUOTE]

This lineup seems likely. With all the players not available for this game, the only feasible sub on the roster for the attacking positions is Denis Suarez. That is a short list. I hope Valverde would look next to Alena and Arnaiz, rather than the likes of Paco or Vidal or even Arda.

Home of Barca Fans