Kia Ora from New Zealand :)

culerthanyou

Been a silent reader on this forum for a while, now that my exams are almost over thought I should finally make an account :)

Looking forward to getting to know you guys!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Glad you decided to register! :wave:

How long have you been following Barca and are you disappointed Messi wont be playing in New Zealand?

culerthanyou

Been a fan since 2009 :)

Aha tbh I got excited for a quick second 'cause I'm pretty sure this would've been the only circumstance of him coming to NZ but nah, wanted him to qualify more than anything so can't say I'm disappointed lol.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I would hate to watch Messi against my country. I mean I did, but it was only a friendly so bearable :)

GL against Peru

culerthanyou

I would hate to watch Messi against my country. I mean I did, but it was only a friendly so bearable :)

GL against Peru

I don't follow NZ football as closely as I do NZ rugby so I'd have wholeheartedly cheered for Leo/Argentina haha.

Thank you! :)

Windhook

Welcome!

I've been obsessed with the Maori culture for some time, more than the Nek Minute thing.:lol: New Zealand is definitely on top of my list of place for visiting.:cheers:

culerthanyou

Welcome!

I've been obsessed with the Maori culture for some time, more than the Nek Minute thing.:lol: New Zealand is definitely on top of my list of place for visiting.:cheers:

LOL ah. The good 'ol 'Nek minute' thing ay. :lol:

That's awesome, you should definitely visit :) It's a great little country.

Home of Barca Fans