Champions League game 4: Olympiacos vs Barcelona 0-0

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Aleña not even making the bench lol.

Meanwhile Pep would start Cuenca in the league. Recently our coaches won't even put players on the bench.

serghei

4-4-2 or not, man wise, this is the best lineup of the season. Let's hope we take a draw at least at Juve in order to give Alena game time vs Sporting.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
4-4-2 or not, man wise, this is the best lineup of the season. Let's hope we take a draw at least at Juve in order to give Alena game time vs Sporting.

He'll prob still play someone else or give him 10 mins max.

Our coaches lately all been a bunch of short-sighted cowards with their own underperforming favorites.

There, I said it.

FinBarcelonafan

I agree, I really like this lineup. It looks good. I wouldn't mind having Deulofeu in the lineup, but it's okay like this as well, If we are playing 442.

M

MessiCam

I actually like this and I think it could be 4-2-3-1.

khaled_a_d

It can be either 442 or 433
4-4-2 will have Denis LM& Roberto RM , same sort of midfield AM have at times or Marcelino used with Villarreal
433 will be Denis on RW
Interesting line up never the less
Was hoping for Alena on the bench, but was difficult to remove one of the senior players when they called to travel to the team.

Home of Barca Fans