Champions League game 4: Olympiacos vs Barcelona 0-0

Adversus

We had Semedo as RB, Roberto as CM, no Rakitic, no Gomes, no Pique, Denis playing - full wishlist from the Barcaforum users and got the worst game of the season so far ))
Often the case. He might not be the greatest player but Barca need the pace and width Deulofeu gives.

Horatio

You're welcome
Deulofeu game plan:

1. Receive the ball on the wing

2. Put head down run to the the touch line

3. Put in last ditch cross that turns to be horribly inaccurate

4. Rinse and repeat

He doesn't deserve to be starting even though our squad is shit and thin as paper.

Or 3. Face opponent for 1 on 1 situation

4. Attempt trick

5. Fail, lose possession

M

MessiCam

Deulofeu game plan:

4. Rinse and repeat

He doesn't deserve to be starting even though our squad is shit and thin as paper.

I agree but with no viable replacements he is the best we've got. He stays too wide as well.

Adversus

Deulofeu game plan:

4. Rinse and repeat

Deserve has nothing to do with it. He's the only winger in the team with any pace.

At the moment teams can push up because there's no threat behind and this crowds the space for Messi. He also stretches the width of the pitch.

Plus he's no poorer than Denis, Gomes, Pacman etc

Some may be a bit tidier but they offer less threat.

Maybe when Dembele gets back but isn't a winger either.

Asylum15

Been a while since I posted, work and shit!

Haven't missed a second of our games though, and I feel two things strongly:

1. We are waiting to be murdered by a strong side.
2. Luis Suarez is finished.

Ronaldinho10

Been a while since I posted, work and shit!

Haven't missed a second of our games though, and I feel two things strongly:

1. We are waiting to be murdered by a strong side.
2. Luis Suarez is finished.

Honestly thought he would of improved by now. If it didn't happen by now I'm not so sure it will.. I'm hoping I'm wrong and everyone else as well about Suarez but he's just not picking up the pace.

M

MessiCam

Deserve has nothing to do with it. He's the only winger in the team with any pace.

At the moment teams can push up because there's no threat behind and this crowds the space for Messi. He also stretches the width of the pitch.

Plus he's no poorer than Denis, Gomes, Pacman etc

Some may be a bit tidier but they offer less threat.

Maybe when Dembele gets back but isn't a winger either.

Dembele is very much a winger though he can play through the centre too.

JerseyAddict

I don,'t want to get in any disscussions but BBZ iz right. People called 1st lineup shit and yelling for 2nd. Now whwn 2nd turned even worse they call for 3rd. Etc. Etc.

So as I said some days ago. This results are a miracle with this squad and shit form some 1st team players are in.

So don't ditch Valverde so soon. Pray for solid reinforcements in winter window and Demebele doing wonders.

As 50% of the squad is performing now we can be lucky to be where we are. Undefeated and on top in all competitions.

I just hope we get some decent mudfielder and ditch deadweight.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We're only going to get a CB in the winter market.

MD and Sport fooling everyone again. No major transfers that we need is happening mid-season.

Robert and Segura really should have fucked off after the disaster in the summer market.

M

MessiCam

We need at least 1 midfielder. Good one. And ditch at least 3 of current ones.

You’re not going to get the quality Barça need in the winter unless the player is running down his contract and the team wants to make some money instead of the player leaving on a Bosman.

JerseyAddict

You’re not going to get the quality Barça need in the winter unless the player is running down his contract and the team wants to make some money instead of the player leaving on a Bosman.

I know it is a window before WC and no quality player will change his secured position for fighting in Barça's crowded midfield for a spot.

But I dream for a WClass midfielder. We cab always do that ;)

Messi983

But I dream for a WClass midfielder. We cab always do that ;)

You also dreaming about him? :p

andregomes-cropped_pwpjuh2nmfj11ws93nrav1ppu.jpg

Home of Barca Fans