Would you sign Antoine Griezmann for 100m?

Griezmann for 100m, Yay or Nay?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FinBarcelonafan

Suarez doesn't look good anymore, but can we afford frontline of Messi, Suarez, Griezmann and Dembele? Probably not. I think Griezmann is brilliant player and he brings much more to a team than goal scoring. He is very good player.

100 mil for Griez sounds too tempting for me. He could be replacement for Suarez.

Kohe321

I'm for signing any striker that can put the ball in the net at this point.

Messi alone is carrying way too much of the weight right now. Will be hard to win trophies with one player scoring the majority of our total goals alone. Suarez hasn't really contributed in a long time, and Paco never got started.

LeeRomeno

His market value is definitely higher than 100 mil. Then again, i do think those 100 mil could be invested to midfield more. I think having Dembele, Messi and Suarez is enough for another year with Deulo/Denis/Paco covering if needed. But we definitely need more creators to midfield.

Windhook

No.

1) The question is for 200m, not 100m. Atletico are not suddenly ultra-stupid to think Barcelona spent all the 150m+ (reserved for Coutinho).

2) Griezmann is similar to Messi and Pedro as physique. Suarez is slow but has body mass/fat to unbalance his markers cleanly.

3) We should have signed him while at Real Sociedad. Atletico will never sell their star player to a rival, never had. That's how I remember it in the last 25 years of La Liga history.

Alik

No.

1) The question is for 200m, not 100m. Atletico are not suddenly ultra-stupid to think Barcelona spent all the 150m+ (reserved for Coutinho).

2) Griezmann is similar to Messi and Pedro as physique. Suarez is slow but has body mass/fat to unbalance his markers cleanly.

3) We should have signed him while at Real Sociedad. Atletico will never sell their star player to a rival, never had. That's how I remember it in the last 25 years of La Liga history.

Release clause. Points 1 and 3, null and void.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
No.

His release clause reverts back to 100m this summer. Atletico and Barca are also on friendly terms. Camp Nou applauded their La Liga victory.

Total-Football

100 Millions for griezman is broad day light robbery in this market. We should have splashed the money on him instead of dembele.. to win games you need to score goals.. Demebele as exciting as he might be, with all his virtues is not a goal threat. Griezman brings a lot to the table; on top of that his work rate is ridiculous.my biggest concern is whether a trio of dembele-messi-griezman could work or not. because that requires moving messi to the right again (that's not a good idea for the best finisher in the world ) and grizman is most effective in the center (i assume demebele can work the left flank with no problems )

Home of Barca Fans