Would you sign Antoine Griezmann for 100m?

Griezmann for 100m, Yay or Nay?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

behindbrowneyes

In today's market 100M is a good deal for a player like Griezmann.

We can argue about signing a younger player because you can get more out of him longterm, but short- to midterm Griezmann will be the best choice for 100m if Valverde wants to continue with the current system. After all Messi has done for this club we owe him to buy Griezmann because he would be the perfect addition to our forward line. He would do well while "running into" Leos passes. He is also good at playing one-two and links up well with teammates. He could easily play that Villa/Henry role.

Given our recent history with French players I'm pretty sure Griezmann will be a success here.

aaron101

100 Millions for griezman is broad day light robbery in this market. We should have splashed the money on him instead of dembele.. to win games you need to score goals.. Demebele as exciting as he might be, with all his virtues is not a goal threat. Griezman brings a lot to the table; on top of that his work rate is ridiculous.my biggest concern is whether a trio of dembele-messi-griezman could work or not. because that requires moving messi to the right again (that's not a good idea for the best finisher in the world ) and grizman is most effective in the center (i assume demebele can work the left flank with no problems )

Griezmann said it himself last transfer window that he won't leave Atletico this season specially that they got a transfer ban. That's the reason why United didn't waste their time to pursue him.

Home of Barca Fans