Lliga | Round 10: Athletic Bilbao - FC Barcelona 0-2

M

MessiCam

He played 4-3-3 in the Copa but Murcia was hardly going to threaten and he didn’t have to play an out of form Suárez so he could go with 2 wingers.

henias

I doubt Bilbao is gonna threaten, they may sit back. Man, 442 is just so flat and uninspiring. Im just gonna expect a very mundane match with probably 1 or 2 goals.

xXKonan

DNPfONqV4AAPBuS.jpg

This has to be one of if not the slowest XI we ever put out. Holy fucking shit, really Valverde?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I think it confirms that Valverde got his 1st choice RB in Roberto and Semedo is now the 2nd choice RB.

xXKonan

All because he doesn't have the Cojones to put Rakitic where he belongs. On the fucking bench.

Man fuck this what's the point of buying a talented RB in Semedo only to bench him for Roberto who should be getting more chances in the Midfield.

KingLeo10

valverde is a fraud. the makeshift RB was one of the major reasons for our heavy losses to juve and QSG, and even real in the supercopa. valverde is digging his grave.

Albo

Slowest Barca team ever? Paulinho & Messi will save us while Rakitic and Suarez try their best to doom us.

Neeraj

Valverde just has different thoughts. It's unfortunate, because the premise is so different from what we all think to be the correct rationale, that I cannot see him changing. He's not being cheeky or smart, I understand now; he is just clueless.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We went from Gomes going to Spurs to him being the starter in our important games.

That is just incredibly frustrating.

hardyboy

Valverde has lost his mind. If we lose tonight, the loss will be totally on Valverde. Should be sacked if we drop points tonight. This line-up doesn't make any sense atleast to me..

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Oh come on you idiot! When coming to terms with Roberto in RB itself is so damn hard, you silly fuck have to go ahead and still play fucking side-pass Rakitic and turtle Gomes in RM role!!

Home of Barca Fans