Lliga | Round 10: Athletic Bilbao - FC Barcelona 0-2

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We're going to get exposed pretty soon.

This is what I fear. He still has time to figure it out, but if he got blind trust in the players he keep playing and the system he's playing.......might not end pretty.

Givenchy

Man we suck, and hard. Terrible game. Our midfield is not better than let's say Everton's. Absolute disgrace.

Valverde with a terrible line-up and then waiting with subs until the 83rd minute...wow. Rakitic needs to get away from this club, and same can be said for a handful of more players in this squad. Terrible terrible. No words.

shockingly this is actually true right now.. and ofcourse we have the Everton reject Deulo on the bench as well.. Valverde's love affair with Rakitic is getting tiresome now and what in the hell is going on with Semedo?

kattanib

Can't wait for UCL humiliation against top teams. PSG, Man City, Madrid

Honestly we have a decent team but Valverde is being a jerk. This formation can work really well:

---------Stegen--------

Semedo-Pique-Umtit-Alba

Roberto-Busquets-Paul

Deulofue-Messi-Suarez

serghei

This is what I fear. He still has time to figure it out, but if he got blind trust in the players he keep playing and the system he's playing.......might not end pretty.

True. Looks to me like Lucho's 3rd season, only with more luck. We're winning points we shouldn't win as opposed to losing points we shouldn't lose. Game is pretty much the same, regardless of Messi's improved position. Messi's new position and a better motivational state in the team are the only pluses. Those won't be nearly enough to make the difference when the games will become harder and harder. There are 5-6 teams out there with higher peak level of play than us.

Honestly we have a decent team but Valverde is being a jerk. This formation can work really well:

---------Stegen--------

Semedo-Pique-Umtit-Alba

Roberto-Busquets-Paul

Deulofue-Messi-Suarez

This formation would probably have a better chance depend on which Deulofue shows up.

Suarez will probably waste a lot more chances again.

I'd replace Pique with Mash. And if Alba sucks one bit, then replace Alba with Digne.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101

---------Stegen--------

Semedo-Pique-Umtit-Alba

Roberto-Busquets-Paul

Deulofue-Messi-Suarez

Not with that midfield and Deulofeu up top.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I enjoyed this game since it was close and Athletic really showed up. We also did have several good attacks and some good play, but overall our performance didn't convince me at all.

LeeRomeno

Decent game, woke up, scored a goal and then went back on auto-play. Winning games like this makes team win league titles.

Bilbao could have easily won this game. They wasted quite a few point blank shots.

Barca allowed 17 shots against a team like Bilbao.

Home of Barca Fans