Copa: FC Barcelona - Murcia 8-0 agg.

Galning

24/10/2017
21:30 CET

B-team players training with the first team ahead of this game: Jose Arnaiz, Aleñá, Cucurella, O. Busquets, Vitinho, Carles Pérez & Ortolá.
Players given rust until after Copa del Rei game: Ter Stegen, Umtiti, Busquets, Paulinho, Iniesta, Suarez & Messi.

Raketa10

Denis, Vermaelen, Paco, Vidal and Alena must play in this game. I also hope for some other players from B team.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Finally Alena and co get a call-up.
I am sure they will "benefit" from playing against opposition one tier of quality below them.

xXKonan

Wait why is Paulinho getting rest and not Rakitic? :lol:

So is Valverde going to play Rakitic here as well? Meh.

FCBfan22

I'd go with 4-3-3, something like this:

----------------Cillesen------------------
Semedo-Masche-Vermaelen-Cucurella
--------------O. Busquets---------------
--------Alena--------------Denis--------
Deulofeu--------Paco------------Arnaiz

But knowing Valverde, he will play Rakitić at CDM, Gomes at LCM and bench Denis.

Joan

reall looking forward to this one

I'd go with 4-3-3:
Cillesen; Semedo, Masche, Vermaelen, Cucurella; Roberto, O. Busquets, Vitinho; Arnaiz, Alena, Denis

FC433

D. Suarez Paco Deulofeu

Gomes Alena
Roberto

Digne Vermaelen Bueno Semedo

Cillessen

Our opponent is not good enough to give the other B's chances. Before we give that, I think we should give the first team's players some minutes to prove themselves.

Paco, Gomes, D. Suarez, Digne and Deulofeu should definitely start.

Joan

Paco and Gomes are to leave, sooner or later. Digne's had minutes lately and showed he's good enough to rest Alba so his playing time shouldn't worry us.
On the other hand, I'm sure all of us would like to see how Arnaiz does with the first team. He might be replacing Dembele after all. Oriol Busquets could possibly rest Sergio every now and then, no other player we have could do that. Same goes with Messi and Alena. Alena tends to play the same role Messi does. I'd like to see them start at their nautral positions at witch we usually lack depth... think this is a great opportunity.

Nothanks

-D.Suarez---Paco------Arnaiz
------Gomes------Alena
-------------O.Busq
-cucu---Verm----Pique----Semedo
--------------Jasper

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Get the feeling that the board wan to offload Rakitic and Gomes in January. Maybe, that's the reason why they are being forced into the line-up every chance! I hope we won't lose points one of these days due to this forced inclussion of this drab!!

Home of Barca Fans