Copa: FC Barcelona - Murcia 8-0 agg.

dakt

These few first games in copa are always exciting for seeing what talents we are "hiding".

xXKonan

DM7Fz7RUEAAWxSM.jpg

khaled_a_d

So
Jasper
Semedo Mascherano Vermaelen Digne
Gomes
Alena Denis
Gerard Paco Arnaiz
Would have prefered Cucu n Digne place (with Digne in Macherano place)but other than that it was what I wanted to see.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Why the fuck is Semedo starting a meaningless game!? So he can play Roberto as RB in a much tougher following match!? :facepalm:

henias

So fkin dumb, Valverde is building his own grave. I feel sad for Semedo honestly, bounds of potential only to be reduced to the shambles of a Copa game.

Last edited:

henias

So you wanted Roberto to start at RB today?
Because Palancia & Vidal are injured, only Semedo & Roberto can play at RB atm

I have no problem with him playing today. But Valverdead's intentions are pretty obvious, Semedo will get benched the next few games again. Semedo is pretty much a backup instead of the main RB now.

God Serena

Nice to see Alena and Denis get some minutes. This is also a rare opportunity for Gomes to play against some players closer to his level so he might even put in a good showing as well.

Even despite Alena getting out there I'm mostly interested in how well Arnaiz will do in comparison to Deulofeu. We really need help in our front line with Dembele injured and Suarez useless and he's our best attacker right now.

mia7007

So Denis is playing as winder this season, and suddenly today plays as CM. Same for Gomes
Why O. Busquets did not play
And why not Cucurella to start

Devils

Hard to be excited to see these players because at the end of the day we all know Rakitic's sorry ass will be the one starting in games that matter.

Home of Barca Fans