Copa: FC Barcelona - Murcia 8-0 agg.

JerseyAddict

Get the feeling that the board wan to offload Rakitic and Gomes in January. Maybe, that's the reason why they are being forced into the line-up every chance! I hope we won't lose points one of these days due to this forced inclussion of this drab!!

This crossed my mind several times... it looks like they placed them i the "window" just saying "buy this excellent quality players 2 for 1"

Messi983

D. Suarez Paco Deulofeu

Gomes Alena
Roberto

Digne Vermaelen Bueno Semedo

Cillessen

Our opponent is not good enough to give the other B's chances. Before we give that, I think we should give the first team's players some minutes to prove themselves.

Paco, Gomes, D. Suarez, Digne and Deulofeu should definitely start.

Bueno is not even playing for Barça B, why would he play for the first team?

Digne has played well recently but I hope Cucu will start tomorrow. First, because he's my favourite Barça B player and would like to see how he'd do and second, because we still don't know if Alba will be ready to play against Bilbao. If he won't be then we'll need Digne for that game. We shouldn't risk an injury and then possibly play with Cucu or whoever EV would choose for LB at San Mames.

aaron101

Get the feeling that the board wan to offload Rakitic and Gomes in January. Maybe, that's the reason why they are being forced into the line-up every chance! I hope we won't lose points one of these days due to this forced inclussion of this drab!!

Well, if that's the case I think they're just exposing them to potential buyers. It only lowers their prices in the market since they've been playing shit since the season started lol. It was reported recently that they want to sell Arda, Rafinha and Alcacer this January and it was stated that it will be tricky to sell an injured Rafinha. If I were to decided, I would sell all of those mentioned above lol.

M

MessiCam

Well, if that's the case I think they're just exposing them to potential buyers. It only lowers their prices in the market since they've been playing shit since the season started lol. It was reported recently that they want to sell Arda, Rafinha and Alcacer this January and it was stated that it will be tricky to sell an injured Rafinha. If I were to decided, I would sell all of those mentioned above lol.

Arda is faking injuries now. He got the medical all clear Friday, did nothing Saturday but sit at home eating McDonalds and was injured come training Sunday.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
[formation=barca,6]
Jasper
0-0-Pique,c-0-Vermaelen-0-0
Semedo-0-0-0-0-0-Cucu
0-0-0-Gomes-0-0-0
0-Alena-0-0-0-Vitinho-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Arnaiz-0-0-0-0-0-Denis
0-0-0-Paco-0-0-0
[/formation]

xXKonan

Cillessen, Ortolá (31), Semedo, Piqué, Rakitic, Denis, Mascherano, Deulofeu, Paco Alcácer, Digne, Sergi Roberto, André Gomes, Vermaelen, Aleñá (26), Cucurella (36) and Jose Arnáiz (37).

Raketa10

Cillesen - Semedo, Vermaelen, Masche, Digne (Cuccurella) - Gomes, Alena, Denis - Arnaiz, Paco, Deulofeu

Last edited:

mia7007

Why Masche and not a CB from B team. Why not to have best CB in B team plays these matches may be we gain a future CB
Hope to see Cucurella, Vitinho, O. Busquets and Arnaiz and for sure Alena

khaled_a_d

Cillessen, Ortolá (31), Semedo, Piqué, Rakitic, Denis, Mascherano, Deulofeu, Paco Alcácer, Digne, Sergi Roberto, André Gomes, Vermaelen, Aleñá (26), Cucurella (36) and Jose Arnáiz (37).

Are we allowed to play 4 players from B team in total or at same time during the game?

Nothanks

I remember Valverde saying something that he is only willing to play 4 B players at once
someone in his thread posted a tweet quoting that

if so alena, oriel busquets, cucu, jose amaiz should play.

Home of Barca Fans