Fernando Llorente

Beast

The Observer
Made an excellent impact and showed how much Spain need him over the overrated Senor Emile Heskey (otherwise known in the land of thieves as Fernando Torres )

He is still lack consistency in la liga and need to break at least the 20 goals barrier or be around it however last season he did really well in Europa league he could be a great target man but not a great goal scorer
there will be a long line of English clubs in line for his signature after the WC

Olsend

Only if het gets his play time. Seriously, even I admire Torres a lot, but Llorente should start ahead Torres in the last matches of WC. (I Hope we will see Spain having maximum)

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
20m is available guys. remember there was 40+ made ready in case Arsenal agreed to sell Fab? Of which only 18m needed to buy Masch is used!!

Barcafan 2304

If it needs 20 million euros, so be it. I know I have said that we need to learn from the Ibra situation but 20 million should not be a huge stretch and this guy is quality.

SoMa

i think we should lay off the 6'5 (195 cm?) guys for a while, still have a sour taste left from the last one. on the other hand, midgets seem to do wonders for us.

G.J

V.H. 4 life
we got rid of Titi, Dima, Yaya, and Ibra. You guys still think Pep likes tall players?

desoe

i think we should lay off the 6'5 (195 cm?) guys for a while, still have a sour taste left from the last one. on the other hand, midgets seem to do wonders for us.

The problem with the last one is that he was our Plan A, which seems didn't work quite well, yeah. But having someone like that as a Plan B - then maybe it's a good idea. It's never bad to have the tools to change your dimension upfront anytime you want to.

Culeee

A backup striker for 25m+ ? (no way athletic will let him go for anything less then that) Dont see that happening right now..

Home of Barca Fans