Goncalvo Guedes

Messi983

According to L'Equipe PSG and Valencia have reached a deal for 35M€. Great for Valencia but a bit surprised PSG didn't wait until the end of the season and try to sell him to EPL for more.

Riordon

Really good deal for Valencia. If he keep this level he should be an option for us in the near future. He lacks goals though.

Lutece FC

It's also a good deal for Paris S.G. If the club finds additional 45M€ before 30th June, it will be OK for FFP. And Tebbas will cry hard.

BarçaBarça

Send Roberto to the cleaners at some point in yesterdays game. It is truly a shame that he has sold his soul and is owned by Evilcorp.
I would even appreciate him playing in Valencia - a great player for a great club, it is good to have them up and fighting again.

Lutece FC

Paris will sell him. He is good as winger, good speed, but when he is under pressure in the heart of the game his technical abilityis not enough. It's a thing to be good in Valencia, it's another one to be in Paris or Barca.

I was right for Paulinho (even when i was insutled), i was right for Lucas Digne or Dembele.

BarçaBarça

Paris will sell him. He is good as winger, good speed, but when he is under pressure in the heart of the game his technical abilityis not enough. It's a thing to be good in Valencia, it's another one to be in Paris or Barca.

I was right for Paulinho (even when i was insutled), i was right for Lucas Digne or Dembele.

Wow, quite remarkable if Valencia gets to buy him. But won't PSG hold on to any hot prospect they have, if nothing else then for publicity?

wisconsincule

Don’t feel like going back through your posts... what we’re you right about Dembele about?

Home of Barca Fans