Goncalvo Guedes

Lutece FC

I wish PSG could loan him to us in the winter

Next joke please.

I have to recognize that i didn't imagine he can be as good as he's doin in Valencia. Not very technical, but a lot of energy and he feels the game.
IMO, he is good for a good club, but not enough for a Top Club.

So if Paris finds an english pigeon ready to pay 60 M€ for him, P.S.G. will sell him. I prefer to keep Neymar, Mbappe, Draxler, Pastore, even Di Maria.

People complaining on FFP, and how Paris could manage it, you will see that Paris will have no problem to find 80M€. Club revenus increased, Nike pays now 65 M€ per year (25 M€ before), if you sell Ben Arfa, Krychowiak (who is doing good in EPL), Lucas and Di Maria, it's far enough.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Next joke please.

I have to recognize that i didn't imagine he can be as good as he's doin in Valencia. Not very technical, but a lot of energy and he feels the game.
IMO, he is good for a good club, but not enough for a Top Club.

So if Paris finds an english pigeon ready to pay 60 M€ for him, P.S.G. will sell him. I prefer to keep Neymar, Mbappe, Draxler, Pastore, even Di Maria.

People complaining on FFP, and how Paris could manage it, you will see that Paris will have no problem to find 80M€. Club revenus increased, Nike pays now 65 M€ per year (25 M€ before), if you sell Ben Arfa, Krychowiak (who is doing good in EPL), Lucas and Di Maria, it's far enough.

What Paris are you talking about? Qatar state manipulate PSG as their plastic toy and they bought Neymar and others.

Riordon

Guedes was really impressive yesterday, giving our defence all sort of problems. PSG has a fantastic squad, stacked with lots of young quality players. They just brought Wendel as well for 10m, could be a steal in the near future just as Guedes for 30m has shown to be.

Last edited:

Lutece FC

What Paris are you talking about? Qatar state manipulate PSG as their plastic toy and they bought Neymar and others.

Dear Bojan,

You need to move on.

Qatar Sports Investment is the owner, nothing more. The Parc des Princes is still in Paris.
I'm pretty sure you never said that the club was the plastic toy of Colony Capital or Canal +. You just didn't like the fact that a city like Paris has for the first time in 20 years, the team it deserves. You want to stay between your old clubs mafia built with colossal debt, tax fraud, academy fraud, and political corruption.

Jair Ventura

I don't understand how anyone could watch him and come away thinking he that he looks like a speed merchant. He's a very technical player with a powerful strike that can cut in, link up, and create chances through taking on defenders or exploiting space off the ball. He's also an advanced passer for his age group with good decision making, unselfishness, and poise in big moments. If his toe injury doesn't set him back than he's comfortably one of the top 5 u23 LW/SS's in the world.

Last edited:

Neeraj

Dear Bojan,

You need to move on.

Qatar Sports Investment is the owner, nothing more. The Parc des Princes is still in Paris.
I'm pretty sure you never said that the club was the plastic toy of Colony Capital or Canal +. You just didn't like the fact that a city like Paris has for the first time in 20 years, the team it deserves. You want to stay between your old clubs mafia built with colossal debt, tax fraud, academy fraud, and political corruption.

It's rich that a PSG supporter talks about any kind of fraud and corruption. Come on man, that's the last place you should be going.

Givenchy

Dear Bojan,

You need to move on.

See this is why i called you a glory hunter. how the hell can you be a Barca fan aswell as PSG when you keep coming out with this utter drivel? imo you are just here to wum

Windhook

Guedes reminds me of Quaresma, but he is not that impressive as the current Besiktas player was back in the day. Anyway Portugal has tradition on producing good to great wingers.

Catta

Guedes better than Neymar, confirmed. Guedes with a broken toe destroying Barca, but Neymar with a healthy toe could not do shit against mighty Strasbourg

Lutece FC

Guedes better than Neymar, confirmed. Guedes with a broken toe destroying Barca, but Neymar with a healthy toe could not do shit against mighty Strasbourg

:lol:

i was suspended 2 times for so-called trolling by Bojan let's see if he reacts here.

Home of Barca Fans