Goncalvo Guedes

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
PSG will probably get rid of Di Maria and Draxler and call him back next season.

When you look at their transfers, apart from Neymar, there have not been many big money transfers. Very shrewd business.

Barcelona have had the worst transfer record out of all the big teams. Some of our successful transfers happened because we couldn't get our first choice.

Suarez in 2014 after City didn't want to sell Aguero, Semedo now after Arsenal refused to sell Bellerin who seemed to be our board's wet dream.

Lutece FC

I disagree. I saw him in Paris.

He is a better version of Ezequiel Lavezzi but same kind of player. A lot of energy, good shots. Not more. He doesn't have the technical baggage to be a starter in Paris. So he can accept to be a sub.
I still prefer Draxler or Di Maria, even if the current Di Maria is in deep shit in his mind.

Last edited:

Jair Ventura

I disagree. I saw him in Paris.

He is a better version of Ezequiel Lavezzi but same kind of player. A lot of energy, good shots. Not more. He doesn't have the technical baggage to be a starter in Paris. So he can accept to be a sub.
I still prefer Draxler or Di Maria, even if the current Di Maria is in deep shit in his mind.

Paris plays Edison Cavani, easily the least technical player acting as a holder across Europe's biggest clubs but Guedes, who's is setting La Liga aflame with his performances at only 20 years old doesn't have the technical baggage to play in Paris? 29 year old Di Maria is preferable?

Ok....

Lutece FC

Paris plays Edison Cavani, easily the least technical player acting as a holder across Europe's biggest clubs but Guedes, who's is setting La Liga aflame with his performances at only 20 years old doesn't have the technical baggage to play in Paris? 29 year old Di Maria is preferable?

Ok....

Cavani is a pure finisher, he doesn't participate to the game except for finishing action which for modern football is not enough. For Guedes, if he plays as a winger, he is not enough strong for what i saw.

El Flaco

Cavani is a pure finisher, he doesn't participate to the game except for finishing action which for modern football is not enough. For Guedes, if he plays as a winger, he is not enough strong for what i saw.

Well, so does Cristiano and it has worked out perfectly for both him and Real Madrid. Cavani is one of the best out-and-out strikers in the world and his goal stats has been very impressive. Given to the brilliant service Cavani gets from at PSG, I think he should continue to just focusing on banging in goals.

Pamela

Banned
was not even a rotation player for PSG and he is a star in La Liga. this show the level of La Liga. really easy league to play.

Lutece FC

was not even a rotation player for PSG and he is a star in La Liga. this show the level of La Liga. really easy league to play.

Hey @Bojan, just notice i never trolled like that ...

But tbh with you Pamela, i think La Liga is more simple for player like Guedes when he plays vs team with allow him a lot of spaces. In France with Paris S.G., it's just impossible, you have a double chinese walls when you play for Paris S.G. It's another mentality.

Home of Barca Fans