Lliga | Round 9: FC Barcelona - Malaga 2-0

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Next La Liga game is at San Mames so won't be rotations there for sure. Then away game to Olympiacos and Sevilla at home.

Looks like only rotations will be in midweek Copa game where even Lucho played the kids. So that doesn't even count.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
No interest whatsoever for Barca. Just get the results short term and survive as long as possible. He will be out elsewhere in a year or two so why would he give a fuck.

God Serena

He’s basically Lucho at this point. Playing players based on favouritism and not merit.

No reasonable manager would bench Semedo based on his amazing performances like Valverde has. This is shady as fuck.

I'm trying so hard not to think of him as Lucho because that just means the ship is sinking further. Although at this point I'm really not seeing anything from him to suggest he's any better than Lucho.

We need to get away from this "Barca DNA" nonsense, because most of the coaches who qualify are so incredibly small minded at this point.

Neeraj

Thus lineup is an absolute joke. No, really, I'm thinking of a time I saw a lineup as ridiculous as this, even during lucho time, who's lineups were God damn stupid more or then than not.

I actually am unable to process the fact that iniesta is playing :lol:. Valverde has shown NOTHING since joining, and looks like someone who is putting out lineups dictated by the board and has no long term vision. Unfortunately, the mass criticism won't come till it's too late.

henias

Man, fk "Barca blood" managers, look at Zidane, look at Pep, then look at this Valverdead, what the fk, I could literally predict who he's gonna pick every week. It's as if he's going by a script. So fking clueless. Lucho is seriously slightly better, Valverde honestly is one fking zombie managing the best team which gets the result for him.

raskolnikov

Valverde is a yes man for Barto, which is why he was hired. Problems are at the top but socio's are to stupid to see it and do anything about it.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Uninspiring as fuck so far. Suarez killing almost every attack doesn't make it any better.

M

MessiCam

Absolutely horrible thus far.

Rakitic the worst of a bad lot.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Considering who we're playing, it's probably the worst I've seen us so far this season. Not undeserved if Malaga were to score right now. Think Barto might have to do a FloPer mid-season if we want any trophies.

Hardy

the disgusting way we're playing right now can't wait to see how many points we will lose in the next few weeks in away games.

FinBarcelonafan

lethargic is good word to use. This team needs way more speed. We lost a lot of speed in Neymar. I think we need to replace Rakitic in the midfield and add someone who can add speed there and make our counterattacks more dangerous. Suarez needs to rest or have a surgery and come back 100%. Right now he is useless.

Probably the worst game of the season. Malaga certainly deserved better faith in first half.

M

MessiCam

Valverde tactics seem to be score an early goal so we can drop an attacker into midfield and not concede. Terrible to watch.

M

MessiCam

lethargic is good word to use. This team needs way more speed. We lost a lot of speed in Neymar. I think we need to replace Rakitic in the midfield and add someone who can add speed there and make our counterattacks more dangerous. Suarez needs to rest or have a surgery and come back 100%. Right now he is useless.

Probably the worst game of the season. Malaga certainly deserved better faith in first half.
Barcelona shouldn’t be concerned with counter attacks. They should be controlling games. 4-4-2 defensive shit is pissing me off.

Home of Barca Fans