Lliga | Round 9: FC Barcelona - Malaga 2-0

impeh

Hi, its me..
I don't understand not putting Semedo and forcing Roberto on that spot. I don't understand, but I'm willing to follow, for now....

we probably have to pay like an extra 5m if he plays a certain amount of games or something, otherwise yeh i dunno why he doesnt start every week

Xaviniesta

Expect Rakitic to have a good game against the worst side in La Liga so that people can call him world-class again

God Serena

Expect Rakitic to have a good game against the worst side in La Liga so that people can call him world-class again

I'd honestly be shocked if he has a good game tbh. He lacks any type of cojones to even try and make a good forward pass most of the time.

behindbrowneyes

I don't understand not putting Semedo and forcing Roberto on that spot. I don't understand, but I'm willing to follow, for now....

Roberto is Deulofeu's wingman. They always play together. Semedo has no partner in crime since Dembélé got injured. This hurts his playing time.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Come February we'll probably play with Gomes-Rakitic as our starters as Iniesta will get exhausted or catch a muscle injury if he keep playing every damn game for us and Spain.

Devils

Semedo benched again.

Unable to watch the game today but just came here to say #ValverdeOut.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
lineup visualized
DMreVgcWkAEzYBP.jpg

Valverde can go fuck himself with these selections. Sorry for the harsh language but I am bitterly disappointed. I was so naive to expect more from this small-minded coach.
:angry:

Where the hell does he intend to rotate if not against worst team in La Liga playing at Camp Nou.

Denis and Semedo have every right to be pissed.

Devils

I think it's a bit early to say that but I do think we're getting pretty close. His stupidity is honestly a bit baffling.

He’s basically Lucho at this point. Playing players based on favouritism and not merit.

No reasonable manager would bench Semedo based on his amazing performances like Valverde has. This is shady as fuck.

Home of Barca Fans