Lliga | Round 9: FC Barcelona - Malaga 2-0

M

MessiCam

4-4-2 strikes again. Every time they line up like that they look toothless but hey, Suárez must play instead of 2 wingers.

Digne, Rakitic, Suárez, Busquets were all terrible. Suárez and Rakitic the worst... I can forgive the other 2 for various reasons but Suárez and Rakitic have been consistently shit.

Rakitic at best should be Busquets backup.

Roberto should never again play as right back. He is amazing in midfield.

JerseyAddict

I missed out Napoli:Inter cause I can't not to watch Barça... And this shit was on the menue.

I realy fear Messi will get enough of this shit very soon.

Altomonte

it's never easy to play well after a CL game at mid-week. Look what happened to Man United. Malaga played well, never gave up. Amazing that such a good team is at the bottom of La Liga. Last year they destroyed our chances to win La Liga.
I don't quite get the hatred directed toward Rakitic. I think he had a decent match.
Iniesta was MOM in my opinion, I hope we don't wear him out.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, maybe Rakitic wasn't that bad. Still, he showed nothing and we'd done better with either Roberto or Paulinho in his spot.

I do think fans have a reason to be unhappy with these kind of performances and there has been more than few of those this season.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
it's never easy to play well after a CL game at mid-week. Look what happened to Man United. Malaga played well, never gave up. Amazing that such a good team is at the bottom of La Liga. Last year they destroyed our chances to win La Liga.
I don't quite get the hatred directed toward Rakitic. I think he had a decent match.
Iniesta was MOM in my opinion, I hope we don't wear him out.

Could you explain what you think Rakitic did well to have a decent match? If switching the field and playing safe passes is decent now then Lord have our expectations fallen. :(

As for Malaga then they have been terrible this season.

LeeRomeno

Barcaforum pretty much only place I know where people watch to sack undefeated manager with pretty much flawless run in league after difficult yet energy conserving match against relegation battling team. Because they don't like who he plays. As pathetic as it gets. It was a game vs team we lost points in both games last season, playing their hearts out, while being gifted early goal in 2nd minute. What kind of bizarre expectations do you have. Leagues are by winning games with as efficiently as possible not trying blood out every game. It was obvious from beginning we were gonna win the game. Barca is a football team with goals to win competitions not provide a show.

khaled_a_d

I don't get all the hate here, we got a goal in what? first 3 minutes? we practically won the game there and saved energy.
We aren't gonna try to win games 5-0 and entertain fans, we neither have the players for that nor the manager (at least that is the impression till now) and even with their troubles Malaga are still better organized on the defense that most lower of the table teams.
Given all that it wasn't a terrible game, I don't get the hate everyone is giving to almost every player

Barcaforum pretty much only place I know where people watch to sack undefeated manager with pretty much flawless run in league after difficult yet energy conserving match against relegation battling team. Because they don't like who he plays. As pathetic as it gets. It was a game vs team we lost points in both games last season, playing their hearts out, while being gifted early goal in 2nd minute. What kind of bizarre expectations do you have. Leagues are by winning games with as efficiently as possible not trying blood out every game. It was obvious from beginning we were gonna win the game. Barca is a football team with goals to win competitions not provide a show.

Show me one post calling for Valverde to be fired.

Home of Barca Fans