Sergej Milinkovic-Savic

Newcomer

Give us a clue then .. What does it say ?

It doesn't say anything interesting because it is a lot of "if" and "but" nothing decisive.

Leonardo wants to strike hard and fast in the mercato. Mino Raiola absolutely wants de Ligt to go to PSG. The Dutchman international is now close to join the french capital club. Raiola also wants to transfer Donnarumma to PSG.

Fali Ramadani, a friend of Leonardo, talks with him about Milinkovic Savic and Coutinho. PSG wants to improve their defensive and the midfield sectors. The offensive sector is not a priority this summer.

Zidane82

It doesn't say anything interesting because it is a lot of "if" and "but" nothing decisive.

Leonardo wants to strike hard and fast in the mercato. Mino Raiola absolutely wants de Ligt to go to PSG. The Dutchman international is now close to join the french capital club. Raiola also wants to transfer Donnarumma to PSG.

Fali Ramadani, a friend of Leonardo, talks with him about Milinkovic Savic and Coutinho. PSG wants to improve their defensive and the midfield sectors. The offensive sector is not a priority this summer.
Thank you

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He's been on fire lately. I've not rated him that highly in the past, but he's a very interesting player to follow.

serghei

He's been on fire lately. I've not rated him that highly in the past, but he's a very interesting player to follow.

I like him a lot. I'd sign him right now. The most technical strong and athletic big guy in midfield right now.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Simone Inzaghi is doing an awesome job at Lazio. If Inter doesn't manage to win Serie A, I hope Lazio does. They deserve it.

SMS been a solid player for Lazio and I'm sure he will have many suitors this summer.

vuji_31

I don't rate this guy too much. If you want to pay 100 milion for guy like this I would rather get Pogba then this guy.
Seria A is shit.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Savic is not a very creative player. I think we need someone who's good at through-balls and things like that rather than another hard-to-dispossess guy.

Home of Barca Fans