Sergej Milinkovic-Savic

xXKonan

Lazio placed that 150 million price tag on him because they don't want to sell him.

He's one to watch but for that price they could keep him for awhile.

ab739

This is the guy we need to get. Not another player who goes missing in big games ( Erickson) or the injury prone Thiago.

Trickykid

This is the guy we need to get. Not another player who goes missing in big games ( Erickson) or the injury prone Thiago.

Who's Erickson?

Which big games have you watched Milinkovic-Savic in, since you know for a fact that he doesn't disappear in big games? I mean, it can't exactly be a huge sample size to pick from.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He might be a great talent, but that's what he is right now. A great talent. Even Real Madrid won't pay that much for him and neither should Barca. Could possibly get Eriksen for the same amount if he pushes hard enough.

He reminds me a lot about Pogba in his skillset, but less talented.

As for disappearing in big games he was quite the ghost vs Brazil. Forget making any impact, most people might not have known he even played given how anonymous he was.

Last edited:

TitoTata

Banned
He might be a great talent, but that's what he is right now. A great talent. Even Real Madrid won't pay that much for him and neither should Barca. Could possibly get Eriksen for the same amount if he pushes hard enough.

He reminds me a lot about Pogba in his skillset, but less talented.

As for disappearing in big games he was quite the ghost vs Brazil. Forget making any impact, most people might not have known he even played given how anonymous he was.

Yes I'd agree he does have a similar skillset to Pogba .. maybe SMS has better at dribbling past players but Pogba has better passing abilities

Home of Barca Fans